Reviews for The Boy in the Bookshelf
zsarah chapter 5 . 10/4
After reading your latest update on a bit of sky I just had to reread this story. It is still one of the sweetest things I've read, and it just makes me happy and warm and fuzzy.
Thank you for bringing a little bit of light to the world.
zsarah.
Mueckenboss chapter 5 . 9/17
a wonderful little story, i enjoyed it very much :)
Lunay chapter 5 . 9/12
Esta historia es increible, y aunq no pueda creerlo me gusta esta pareja HG/PP. Gracias por haberla escrito y publicado. You have a gift.
BrownieJune chapter 5 . 8/31
Wow ! So cute and original !
wishingstar21 chapter 5 . 8/29
I agree, this is probably one of your lesser stories, plot wise. Still, I love it, and you remain the only author who could ever get me to read a Peter Pettigrew/Hermione story.
I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO LOVE PETER! Love it you're amazing
I'm always mad at him chapter 5 . 8/24
Oh. my. goodness. What did I just read? That was... that was fantastic. That was seriously clever.
mamahd chapter 1 . 8/16
What the hell! How the heck! Gahhh! Im so confused right now I think my head might explode. How did you make me feel such things for this character?
DarkBalance chapter 5 . 8/13
God, Peter was human! He had a personality and strengths and insecurities that made sense and people he wanted to protect and was vulnerable... Shaya Lonnie. You made Peter Pettigrew a character. One I ADORED. You beautiful person, you!
kia chapter 5 . 8/11
Omg Shaya, this is just beautiful! I love how you've captured the innocence and essence of a young Peter Pettigrew as well as the fears and difficulties he faced. It was lovely to read and I really enjoyed his interactions with Hermione- who was brilliantly captured as well. Just loved it
kitza chapter 5 . 7/16
Great story!
DiagonAli chapter 5 . 7/10
Agree with all the reviews... this was never a pairing I thought would work, And here you are, creating something plausible and beautiful. enjoyed it
hjcallipygian chapter 5 . 7/4
Well, shit. If you told me an hour ago that I'd read this pairing and like it, I would have laughed - and been wrong. Well done. Good show.
Emjhai chapter 5 . 7/4
Just. Brilliant. Unique and beautiful story. This goes in my favorites. Thank you.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 6/25