Reviews for The Boy in the Bookshelf
m2r2a chapter 5 . 5/3
I kept picturing him like in the movies so I was like EWW! But its a good story! Really enjoyed it!
TheLoud chapter 5 . 4/30
Yay, finally a story about Peter! Well done.
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 5 . 4/27
A wonderfully sweet story. The subtlety of it was fantastic, as 'for want if a nail' played out brilliantly with the the time travel twist. Seeing the small but significant changes Hermione made on Peter's life and the end result was just fantastic. I loved it!
princess-j3ss chapter 5 . 3/27
Okay, I wasn't sure where this was going and even though it turned out really happy IT MADE MY HEART ACHE IN WAYS I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN. I guess just the possibilities of what could have happened if certain characters remained alive. This was so beautifully written, I enjoyed every word of it. Thank you for sharing this!
senawario chapter 1 . 3/24
very nicely done. I normally hate Pettigrew but this premise could only work with him, and you made it happen very credibly! Kudos!
mekareami chapter 5 . 3/24
You did the impossible! Made Peter likeable and the idea of this pairing not squicky at all. Bravo :)
JM0RIARTY chapter 5 . 3/2
okay I never thought so, but here in this story somehow Hermione/ Peter makes sense... it's a good story. Thanks for writing it.

JM
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 1 . 2/27
That shocked the shit out of me, oh my god what a turnout, like holy cow. Did not expect that...but nice going :)
old-crow chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
Hi,

Tour tale had a perfect ending.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Merry Christmas.

Old-Crow
mskelli41488 chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
love this!
Darth Krande chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
That was awesome! Thank you for writing this, it's adorable!
Darth Krande chapter 4 . 12/10/2017
Hehhh.
I guess Peter spent 'here' some few hours after the Cruciatus, but by the timehe returned to his own timeline he was late for being a secretkeeper? Either way, the wizarding world still stands, so... Maybe hooray?
Krande chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Wooow! I never had a thing for timetravel stories but you got me hooked here! (I figured at the mention of "Jay".)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
wow, uique ship. well done though not exceptional
jennifromtheblock65 chapter 5 . 11/13/2017
Never thought I would like Pettigrew...but you've gone and made me !