Reviews for The Boy in the Bookshelf
JuiceBox Hero chapter 5 . 7/19
Wow, what a refreshingly lovely story! I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed this. It was like a breath of fresh air. It was creative, unusual, and you did a fantastic job!
Ackamarackus chapter 5 . 7/16
oh, this is marvelous. i love it. because, because i really don't think peter was born bad, he was scared and so he didn't do what was right, and i think that had someone believed in him and encouraged him to do what he knows is right- well, things would have turned out very different. and i like this. i like it a lot.
Denizen Garden chapter 5 . 7/14
Well, that was pretty cool. Refreshing after the bender I’ve been on reading your other book—which are wonderful, by the way. This is so different and light and fun. I like the fractured ley lines idea. Cheers!
Alysiana chapter 5 . 7/9
That was hecking cute and made my soul happy
ChiffonShock chapter 5 . 6/4
Nice to see Peter finally getting a do over.
wistful reader chapter 5 . 5/3
I kept picturing him like in the movies so I was like EWW! But its a good story! Really enjoyed it!
TheLoud chapter 5 . 4/30
Yay, finally a story about Peter! Well done.
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 5 . 4/27
A wonderfully sweet story. The subtlety of it was fantastic, as 'for want if a nail' played out brilliantly with the the time travel twist. Seeing the small but significant changes Hermione made on Peter's life and the end result was just fantastic. I loved it!
princess-j3ss chapter 5 . 3/27
Okay, I wasn't sure where this was going and even though it turned out really happy IT MADE MY HEART ACHE IN WAYS I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN. I guess just the possibilities of what could have happened if certain characters remained alive. This was so beautifully written, I enjoyed every word of it. Thank you for sharing this!
senawario chapter 1 . 3/24
very nicely done. I normally hate Pettigrew but this premise could only work with him, and you made it happen very credibly! Kudos!
mekareami chapter 5 . 3/24
You did the impossible! Made Peter likeable and the idea of this pairing not squicky at all. Bravo :)
JM0RIARTY chapter 5 . 3/2
okay I never thought so, but here in this story somehow Hermione/ Peter makes sense... it's a good story. Thanks for writing it.

JM
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 1 . 2/27
That shocked the shit out of me, oh my god what a turnout, like holy cow. Did not expect that...but nice going :)
old-crow chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
Hi,

Tour tale had a perfect ending.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Merry Christmas.