Reviews for Her White, Pink, and Brown Knight
DepressedNinja75 chapter 15 . 10/9
Really anything that mentions "using a person" makes me disgusted wether it's using them for work or the other kind which I really don't like mentioning. Idk why, I know it's a story but it just sparks anger in me for some reason.
God, Ive read this three times now and its so good, it makes me cry every time.
The Reader chapter 35 . 10/4
Second time reading this fic, the greatest disappointment is it only being 35 chapters. Flattery aside...

I’d say the fight scenes were always where I felt the story was at its weakest, I’d say the climatic battle felt more rushed than the fight with the Paladin.

HOWEVER; I otherwise got everything I never knew I’d want in a fic. By far my favourite story involving Neo, a more improved Jaune that I’d been wanting for years (yet still not too overpowered), touching romantic scenes, series characters remaining true to their original personalities (barring ones that had to change/have things added: Jaune, Neo, Junior, Mercury, etc.), colourful and entertaining OCs, and an abundant amount of humour.

Thankyou for this colourful and sweet contribution to RWBY fandom and fine literature.
Rakkis3059 chapter 15 . 9/26
First review reading this. I absolutely love it thus far. Everything has been wonderful. And I tend to be rayjwr fond of Roman myself, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made for a story to be told. And its about time for some serious conflict here. I am looking forward to the resolution amd the rest of this wonderful pile of fluff.
Blu-Jay1126 chapter 1 . 9/21
This is by far my favorite Neo fanfiction, there's not that many but this is by far the best. I've read the entire thing about 5 times and I still don't get tired of reading it. Please keep up the good work and I applaud you for your creativity.
CrimsonMystic chapter 35 . 6/26
Wow that was the cutest thing I’ve read in years. I literally set out today with the thought ‘you know, there aren’t any fluffy neo romance fics’. Three seconds later I stumble on to this
My only problem in this fic is that I ship Ruby/Weiss, but otherwise...
KyuubiGokuCookie chapter 6 . 4/5
Of course you said it out loud
It was fun to read
powermaxwax chapter 35 . 3/10
loved the story
it was sweet like ice cream
Arcivus chapter 13 . 1/25
wouldve been funny if his tombstone said "I slipped..."
John Fowler chapter 27 . 1/25
Then Volume 4 came out and we find out Nora and Ren came from Kuroyuri
Some Dumb Kid chapter 35 . 12/4/2017
OH MY GOD! That was AWESOME! I love how this was written, I love the story, the characters, EVERYTHING! Even the not-so-subtle jokes about Pyrrha’s death (cries of denial everywhere haha) This story was so good, in fact, that I am considering changing my username to “I need me a Neo”. Thank you for this beautiful piece of fluff and action.
The Ethereal Wolf chapter 35 . 11/16/2017
Overall, I did enjoy this story. There was a huge glaring issue in the middle of the story, you probably know what I'm talking about, but as you said after you made it... no use changing the past, though I do think it was completely unnecessary and that you could have done it differently. After the middle chapters I just couldn't bring myself to enjoy later chapters because the events of said chapters remained ingrained in my head. It may just be my mindset, as I prefer positive type fluff fics to stay just that and for darker fics to contain what you went for, but I absolutely enjoyed the beginning chapters and would read it just for those.

SPOILERS AHEAD

I recommend that people do read this, but I warn anyone who actually reads reviews before hand... If you are looking for something that is positive and fluffy all the way through, this may not be your kind of story... There are brief (and I mean brief) themes of captivity and rape (or sexual harassment of some sort, to be honest as soon as I read the words I just skimmed it out of disappointment)
Sebine chapter 35 . 10/21/2017
JNNPR not JNPPR
Sebine chapter 34 . 10/21/2017
you mixed up Em and Cins names, amusingly.