Reviews for Scales and Whitebeards
Rahhpixy chapter 18 . 10/19
Thank you for your work and for letting the readers know that there is more. I love your fanfiction story. I can't wait to see some of the crew's reaction when they learn about luffy and their past. Also please take care of your hands, no need to rush. Despite the fact you only have 17 chapters uploaded the are all long and super long, it's almost like twice or triple the length is some other fanfiction chapters I have read. Hope you have a great day.
gong222 chapter 12 . 10/17
I want more ch. Please
Frequent Guest chapter 18 . 10/8
Wow. I am so glad to hear you haven’t abandoned this story. I love this story. Can’t wait to read the next chapter and it’s nice to hear from you again )
jfrostlover chapter 18 . 10/8
I miss this fic ㅠㅠ I really want to know why Luffy and September, why Sabo so sad and Ace so angry
There's soo much mystery
rynn chapter 18 . 10/6
i almost started screaming when i saw this update, this is seriously one of my favourite stories! super excited for whatever is to come :)
Ladyleo145 chapter 18 . 10/1
we understand that your not abandoning this fanfic but can you please, pretty please with sugar on top upload the new chapter? we are and will continue to wait but please soon?
like ace
Come back soon! we are waiting for you...
gog chapter 17 . 9/28
This fanfic is fun! More! More!
XiaoChanWP chapter 18 . 9/14
take your time!
Wolf Riddle chapter 18 . 9/13
YOUR'RE ALIVE! AND ALRIGHT! AND BREATHING! HOLY CRUD I'M AM SO EXCITED! This is the most excited moment I have ever had while on this site in a long time. I had been off of for a few months, popped open my favs and follows, and what do I see? AN UPDATE. Now, I am patient, I can wait for updates, but I'm so happy. God I am crying! AND NO MATTER WHAT. We are here! Course some of us will ask you to hurry, be glad you are back, and like me are probably crying. BUT. We are here and I can say on all of our ends we are glad you are back. So on my end only, take your time writing out those chapters! I've waited this long, I think I personally can handle waiting a little longer.
icecatfire chapter 8 . 9/12
*Bay's rant about forcing the boys into her office/care* -_- ... Yeah, *THAT'LL* go over *swimmingly*.

{First, the damn fire-brat burns her infirmary, then he melts a damned bed to the doorframe, and both times he left without her medical approval. Next, she hears that two more rambunctious brats come aboard and need medical attention, only she's told to wait and let them calm down. Fine! But somehow the brats got it into their tiny, little minds they can refuse her demands to see them. Now, she discovers they have the gall to set a trap for her} O.o ... SOMEONE'S opinionated. :o

(logically, Bay knows it wasn't intended specifically for her, but anyone who happened to open the door) ... Well... at least there's THAT.

'They are so screwed when I finally get my hands on them!' ... Nevermind ...

*Thatch's question about his food* They probably don't trust anyone, now that they know the situation ... actually, I think CANON-Ace did something like that because he looked tired and starved when Marco talked to him.

The fishing/teasing part was cute; I wonder how the talk with Thatch will go, or how long it will take for Bay to show up ...

*Ace and Sabo's suspicion about people, other than Luffy, smiling at strangers*. ;-; ... They've run across THAT many people? *Is/would be that smiling happy person ... if it wasn't for her shyness* ToT

*Ace's accusation and Sabo's cold tone/question* ... Poor Thatch ... though I DO get the boys' worry, I can SO sympathize with Thatch wanting to help people, being that type myself. :') :'/

The cute argument between Luffy and Thatch about apologizing is cute. :3

*Sigh* ... Well, Thatch TRIED. :/

{Sabo and Ace couldn't decide if their baby brother was conniving and manipulative or just that innocent and simple-minded about things.} ... Both?

{The cook grumbled but obeyed after casting another look at the younger pirates.) *Soothingly* Be PATIENT Thatch, let them warm up to you ... maybe try and help your family make it up to them/be less kidnapy? :p

*Marco's promise to keep Bay away from the boys* Awwwwwwwww, that's sweet, ESPECIALLY if she finds them in her CURRENT, sadistic/pissed, mood; yeah, *I* don't see that meeting going well. -_- So thank God for Marco thinking of this ... that, and he's smart enough to come to the same conclusion *I* have. :3

*Izou/Izo* ... *Facepalm* He's (DOES Izou/Izo refer as male? Did the Anime/Manga ever SAY? I'm wondering 'cause various fanfics keep saying various things ... at least some that I've read recently ...) STILL going on about that 'sex' thing? x'D -_-

... Well, at least VISTA, and others probably; knows it's not true.

O.o ... They're only NOW having that argument/scolding about the beach attack? :O

... Alright, I'll bite, why does Ace seem frightened about being shown 'love'?

*LITERALLY only thought of this after a nights sleep -_-* Do Ace, Luffy, and Sabo know Garp and his crazy 'fist of love'? Are they still his Grandkids?

... I'm with Lu on this one, there are MANY good reasons as to why siblings have to share a bed. ... As for the wearing little clothes to bed thing, I LITERALLY have to do that 'cause I will overheat otherwise; as a baby, my parents put a onesie on me for bed ... they checked on me a while later and saw me doing an impression of a lobster/crab/basically being VERY red and looking like I'd had a bath/dripping with sweat.

"I like sleeping with my brothers and clothes get in the way sometimes." O.o ... HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE! x'D

*Musing* I wonder what their guesses will be for Luffy's fruit.

Oh yeah, I have a question, which will probably be answered in the story, how/why can Luffy swim if he's rubber? Does his dragon form cancel the sinking thing out? If so, how? :/

"Ladies, ladies. You are both flowers of beauty, I assure you—" x'''''''''''D Sabo is hilarious!

"What's a 'Pops'?" ... Huh, now there's a question. DOES Luffy know what a Father is, or a *Mother*?

"Never call Luffy stupid" ... That and he's NOT stupid. *Musing* ... I don't think ANYONE likes being called stupid, so this is a good lesson for everyone. :) Take me for example, I learn differently/slower than everyone else/the 'normal' kids; this doesn't make me STUPID, I can still learn FINE, I just have more questions than most people.
Madeline Leicht chapter 7 . 9/12
I’m so ready for people to figure everything out! It’ll be hilarious and I’ll bet eventually heartwarming as well!
I'm so happy to hear you're well and that you haven't abandoned this fabulous story! Take care of yourself and I promised to wait as patiently as I can for the next update :)
Madeline Leicht chapter 18 . 9/10
I can’t wait! I’ve been checking for updates every day for a while now! I’m so excited! This is one of my all time favorite fics!