Reviews for Scales and Whitebeards
J chapter 18 . 4/16
But...but...but..why? Started this story a month ago, trudged through it, and just why are there no more chapters? I'm too invested for this to not be updated. Didn't even look to realize that chapter 18 was an author's note (so now I'm so so so sad).
RainbowFatCat chapter 18 . 3/31
Just read everything again! Its soooo good, my favorite op fanfic ever!
sanabriaarantxa chapter 1 . 3/19
I am really liking this book
xuenri chapter 2 . 3/13
I mean even if they have different names I still like the fic so far, though I heard there is an official novel for ace and the crew names were there, I only remember the first mated name though which was Deuce I think. well they won't be in the fic much so it isn't that important XD
Kirasuna14 chapter 3 . 2/27
ASL.
Power. (at full health and with teamwork)

1 commanders of yonko.
2 yonko first mate.
3 yonko.

This would be kind of fun.
Kirasuna14 chapter 2 . 2/27
I am really liking this book.

The first mate is called deuce.
They have a sniper called mihar.
An info broker called skull.

A fishman. others in the novels ace's story.
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 1 . 2/23
I love the ASLbrothers!
Nedia542 chapter 18 . 2/3
Love your story! it's one of my favorite ASL trio fanfics! Hope your doing well and live back on track, and that you are able to update the fic soon, really excited for everything that may happen, from the whitebeards reaction to Luffy being an actual dragon to their backstory!
imagine.me.free chapter 18 . 12/30/2020
Hope you’re doing well! I miss this story and — not gunna lie — I really want to know what happens next for the trio, but by no means want to make you feel pressured to update! I know RL comes first, so I just wanted to leave a note to say hello and let you know we’re still here and happy to read whenever you are able (time, motivation, inspiration, whatever it is that’s taken you from writing this masterpiece). Take care and I hope you have a wonderful new year! :)) 333
LimeGap chapter 18 . 12/12/2020
I normally never follow/save abandoned stories, but this one is fantastic! Love it very much!
NorCal.NEH chapter 18 . 12/12/2020
Cool cant wait
SerenaDragneel chapter 18 . 11/22/2020
Hey. I just wanted to say I really like this story and your writing style.
Hope you are well.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/6/2020
This is so good! I can't wait to read more! Hope you are doing well
Sly Riddle chapter 18 . 10/21/2020
Cool I've been rereading this story so many times happy to learn there's more where it came from
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2020
I love you book so much
It's great. But what happened to the next chapter?