Reviews for control
ola chapter 106 . 7/17
Hi good story
datfreeunlimitedwifi chapter 106 . 7/10
I’m hooked. Is it weird to say the authors notes are my favorite part? I love the plot and really want to see more so if you updated I’d be eternally grateful
NobodyInParticlr chapter 106 . 7/7
I want this to be on AO3 so I can just click to view the entire work in one page...
Akari-chann-Uchiha chapter 106 . 5/23
I love this story (: Can't wait for more updates
Sincerely Athena chapter 106 . 5/22
Lmao I’m a dumbass xD I saw your authors note at the end, where you said ‘athena did and I updated’ or something like that and for a few seconds I got majorly shocked and freaked out like hold up- I did a review, my name is Athena, but how is that possible? Does he/she know me? Omg how do they know my name? Then I went to check my review and realised that my name is in my username (facepalm moment right there) haha :D but thanks for updating so promptly! :) looking forward to your next chapter :)
xbLoOmZx chapter 106 . 5/21
I hate that you have over 100 chapters but have barely gotten anywhere with the story! Please update more! I need to know what will become of sakura in the future! Thanks a bunch!
Sincerely Athena chapter 104 . 5/20
Hey, any estimates as to when you’ll update next? :)
nayuta chapter 104 . 5/3
Great story! I started and finished reading today :D
Keep up the good work!
callmeportgas chapter 104 . 4/30
It’s so hard to watch Sakura struggle like this and I really don’t think she’ll ever fit in completely, but as long as it’s enough to live, it’s okay
chau chapter 104 . 4/29
ooohhh.. at least there is a good transition in this story... I'd really really like to read what's going to happen next.. thanks for this anyway
Violet Specter chapter 104 . 4/29
I know she can do it! ! I wonder how long until she grows up o:
Violet Specter chapter 103 . 4/29
Happy belated birthday! Another cool, intense chapter :)
Naomipy chapter 102 . 4/24
Please update soon!
Awesome chapter!
tiny.sakura chapter 102 . 4/24
I love this sooooooi damn much! Yes! Sakura! Fight for your boys! You’re such an amazing author and I actually really really like your writing style. It’s quick and short but filled with the most delicious writing I’ve seen in a long time. Sorry, does that sound weird? I’ve kinda been in your shoes too, love. I actually survived two suicide attempts and I’m here for you if you need it. Okay? Just send me a PM and I’ll respond as soon as I can. I love you. Be strong. And keep writing. I love this!
Violet chapter 100 . 4/23
dude i just read this in one go and can i say how obsessed i am with it. pls keep writing this it's so good like i'm gripping my computer screen and smashing that follow button bc i LIVE for this kinda shit. the angst is fantastic, and i really enjoy the occasional flashbacks (flash forwards?) to the utter devastation and bloodshed that is to come. i also love what you've done with sakura's character and i can't wait to see what happens, where you take this story, how you make romance lmao. A lot of people might really hate the format you use, but i think it's unique and interesting. great way to tell a story 10/10 would recommend this baby. i'm really sorry things are kinda shit for you rn life is like that, total bitch, but you gotta roll with the punches, you know. five years ago i wanted to kill myself but here i am alive and like still depressed but bitch i'm HERE and reading this really cool fic. keep it up! (۶ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ )۶ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ