Reviews for control
Gambler's Choice chapter 64 . 5/8
Hey so (one apologies because i'm trash who can't remember her user/pass so guest reviews it is!)
your absolutely right. there definitely needs to be more itasaku out there, because even though canon sakura was literally wasted she is a gem and deserves better.
also i just wanted to say your story is hands down amazing. i hate short drabble format with a passion (like itchy as fuck mosquito bites) and yet i'm still here, and still loving your fix and praying you'll see this one through to the end. It's very realistic and i love your writing style.
don't let anyone tell you this isn't fucking awesome.
GoldenPiggy chapter 88 . 5/6
What can I review. I want to put something meaningful here. I like the story?
That's a lie, admittedly. I love it. It gives me another fic to add to my list of mentally broken down time travel fics I have read. And it's unique. Like, in the beginning it felt like the chapters had to flow together and be one long chapter for exposition because they succeeded the one directly before it, and the chapter breaks were just interrupting them, but now, because they don't feel like that, I think it works.
Unique.
I like it.
I'm probably going to go tear through your written works and favorites list now to satisfy my own obsessive tendencies towards this kind of stuff.
We should talk
Also, what's your favorite kind of fish?
Ea chapter 34 . 10/1/2016
you rock
angeloffire19869 chapter 85 . 9/15/2016
Update Soon
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 85 . 9/5/2016
I like it too. Angst is awesome. And tell me these people you'd kill off
Sa chapter 85 . 8/29/2016
Aww, this is so sad. And the last line in this chapter and the last one about the forest of death, ouch. Not sure where this story is going exactly, but excited to read the rest.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Woo how she took so long from her last meal!? Such a workaholic!
Sakura Hatsu chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
For some reason this chapter is kind of confusing.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Super interesting!
Akari-chann-Uchiha chapter 83 . 8/19/2016
You should update soon, it's a great story -
Silver Tears chapter 83 . 8/14/2016
Hey. I really really like your story and it sadden me that you have not updated for too long. I hope you are okay. Please update soon
reiwolfe chapter 83 . 8/4/2016
Update!? I just got back into reading itasaku and you do dis to me? :'((((
Naomipy chapter 83 . 7/5/2016
Please update! I love your fic!
Sa chapter 83 . 6/27/2016
Omg, that explains a lot more about her state of mind. She didn't even get any time before then and now (or now and then? Aha, time travel is weird).
Dear U. x .U chapter 83 . 6/24/2016
Bruh it went depressing real fast. It's okay tho you're awesome. Update soon! This is a great story!