Reviews for control
HaNeul Kim chapter 71 . 12/20/2017
Okay but Sakura what if I want you to kiss his brother? /finger guns
HaNeul Kim chapter 37 . 12/20/2017
Gai would be the type to come back as a ghost and haunt people with his youth though.
HaNeul Kim chapter 35 . 12/20/2017
I like when authors use words like "akimbo", idk it feels more fun.
I kinda make it a mission in life to use words like that in real life just for funsies because who actually uses that randomly in every-day conversation. Kinda like heinous.
Gambler's Choice chapter 64 . 5/8/2017
Hey so (one apologies because i'm trash who can't remember her user/pass so guest reviews it is!)
your absolutely right. there definitely needs to be more itasaku out there, because even though canon sakura was literally wasted she is a gem and deserves better.
also i just wanted to say your story is hands down amazing. i hate short drabble format with a passion (like itchy as fuck mosquito bites) and yet i'm still here, and still loving your fix and praying you'll see this one through to the end. It's very realistic and i love your writing style.
don't let anyone tell you this isn't fucking awesome.
GoldenPiggy chapter 88 . 5/6/2017
What can I review. I want to put something meaningful here. I like the story?
That's a lie, admittedly. I love it. It gives me another fic to add to my list of mentally broken down time travel fics I have read. And it's unique. Like, in the beginning it felt like the chapters had to flow together and be one long chapter for exposition because they succeeded the one directly before it, and the chapter breaks were just interrupting them, but now, because they don't feel like that, I think it works.
Unique.
I like it.
I'm probably going to go tear through your written works and favorites list now to satisfy my own obsessive tendencies towards this kind of stuff.
We should talk
Also, what's your favorite kind of fish?
Ea chapter 34 . 10/1/2016
you rock
angeloffire19869 chapter 85 . 9/15/2016
Update Soon
CheeseBrainGirl chapter 85 . 9/5/2016
I like it too. Angst is awesome. And tell me these people you'd kill off
Sa chapter 85 . 8/29/2016
Aww, this is so sad. And the last line in this chapter and the last one about the forest of death, ouch. Not sure where this story is going exactly, but excited to read the rest.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Woo how she took so long from her last meal!? Such a workaholic!
Sakura Hatsu chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
For some reason this chapter is kind of confusing.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Super interesting!
Akari-chann-Uchiha chapter 83 . 8/19/2016
You should update soon, it's a great story -
Silver Tears chapter 83 . 8/14/2016
Hey. I really really like your story and it sadden me that you have not updated for too long. I hope you are okay. Please update soon
reiwolfe chapter 83 . 8/4/2016
Update!? I just got back into reading itasaku and you do dis to me? :'((((