Reviews for Habanera
Sukiethree chapter 1 . 3/23
This would definitely be good extended. Are you planning that?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 3/21
I love it and hope that you expand it!
dreerocha17 chapter 1 . 3/20
I really like the story so far! Nice job!
Miller18 chapter 1 . 3/20
Have you continued this story?
Melissa Moyer chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
Please start posting the expansion, I’ve read this one shot several times and I really really want to see where it goes! Though do me a favor and find a reason to kill off Alice because she betrays everyone
dinogrrl1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
"Whatever", as far as the Mr and Mrs Smith comparison goes. Seems like lots o' fun. Looking forward to mor!
niks.20721 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Please please continue, very interesting plot and it could be an amazing story.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I LIKE IT AND I LIKE THIS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE BECAUSE THEY KNOW FROM THE BEGGNG WHAT THEY DO FOR A LIVING AND ARE OK WITH IT. NDI HOPE YOU MAKE IT INTO A STORY BECAUSE IT WILL BE GREAT.
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
LOL, it didn't cross my mind until you did you a/n... therefore, it is moot on that point !I think it stands alone on its own as your story AND I like it-! Great beginning and looks like a winner to me! I loved the obvious statement by Ty about it being their type of fore play, lol... and now they are joining forces against the common enemy. Hmmm, wonder who that could be... Will be intriguing finding out as you progress the story.
anonag chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I saw the Smith angle but thought your plot was interesting and different - I followed it over from the contest.
tdavi8 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I really like this fic and I hope you continue to update.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Great first chapter.
faithkeeper chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter(s). Great story so far!
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Wow! What a roller coaster ride! I really loved all the deadly foreplay! I'm so glad you are planning to continue this. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2016