Reviews for Like Sands Through the Hour Glass
iwaizoomi chapter 17 . 2/14
I loved this! It's so interesting and it's a different take to an OC in the atla world and I really like it. I look forward to whatever you have coming next!
Espied7 chapter 17 . 1/31
Love this!
story teller chapter 17 . 1/28
This is great!
wow this fic is ridiculously good like holy shit pls update
Lilian chapter 17 . 12/16/2017
A totally aweslme approach to a reincarnation. Zaos bastard and a desert person? Cool as f***. Her lineage was pretty obvious from the start, which you probably did on purpose?
Anyways, i love it.

(Not a native speaker and too lazy to check on spelling, sorry about that... though not too much so, otherwise I'd look the words up :) )
ultima-owner chapter 17 . 12/11/2017
that fic is great
faerybound chapter 17 . 12/9/2017
Wow, I can’t believe I haven’t stumbled upon this fic before. It’s amazing, and I love the way you write. I really like your OC and she seems just involved enough in the plot, but not too much. I can’t wait for the next update, and thank you so much for posting.
swordworks chapter 17 . 12/3/2017
Humans can become spirits.

wiki/Painted_Lady (The history part)
swordworks chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
And now the MC is dead and lives her life in the spirit world until the fic crosses over with "The Legend of Korra" in which she will meet Avatar Korra.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
So she dream out what wold be her life if she went to the fire nation? Can we have an EpicOCXZUKO. Awesome chapter. Awesome fic.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 16 . 12/1/2017
Yeah! In Bazingze Katara really was unstable.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
Woohoo! That owl is a kind uncle!
Sakura Hatsu chapter 14 . 12/1/2017
So they start again. Awesome chapter. I want her to talk more to Iroh, they are kind of funny and wise mix.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
I love the fic. She is almost as sweet as Aang.
Sakura Hatsu chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Omg! She is just epic. She is now in the best friend list of Iron.