Reviews for Zootopia: At Our Core
Medic 27 chapter 9 . 4/23
Phenomenal story! I don't know that I have ever read or enjoyed a story based purely off character growth and not actions. I love how all of the action was basically just a means to develop and grow your characters and was practically non essential to the meaning of the story. it has been the most well done example of this that I have seen, even from published novels and the like.

I think if I were confronted with a suicide of someone who would further my goal, I might think the same as the prey. Especially a suicide with no apparant motive and 'too good to be true' evidence,e.g. Epstein didn't kill himself )

I think a radical pro predator group would make for an extreemly interesting story. Idk if that's what is coming, but I thought it was something mention worthy either way.
Medic 27 chapter 2 . 4/15
I like the story so far and I'm interested in seeing where it goes!
PSW chapter 9 . 3/5/2017
This was really a good story - I enjoyed it! Thanks for writing!
jamdea chapter 9 . 2/4/2017
This was a great story. There are a few strange repeated letters that got past your editor. I not sure which word processor error is going on there, but it is nothing important. Looking forward to your next story.
elzataerinn chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Well done. The plot is quite engrossing; overall a good read.

My only qualm is that in some parts you used too many words to describe the scene where an truncated paragraph to imply what happens might be better, especially somewhere in the climax, but then again it might be just me. The epilogue, to me, also feels a bit tacked on, though nonetheless a good read.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
this was a great story. i do hope you will still release the sequels someday.
till then i will be right here :)
Window girl chapter 3 . 9/22/2016
This is a good story, very engrossing. I only have two criticisms. 1. The thing with Mr. Hornsby's aa in every other word is distracting. 2. All of the police procedural stuff does slow the story down (though I'm impressed with your knowledge and commitment to accuracy).
Mister Cuddlesworth chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Looking forward to the sequels when they come up.
FriendlyWerwolf chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Can't wait for the next instalments! Pleaaase make it come sooner! :D
yevguine chapter 8 . 7/19/2016
This story was amazing. The writing was great, the plot was gripping and the characters were so well, in character Really, I could totally see that story as an actual sequel ! Can't wait for your next one !
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
I look forward to the sequel. I really enjoy the friendship between Nick and Judy much more than romance.
MADStar529 chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
Such a great story. Was not expecting that ending and what happened with Hornsby!

Loved it and can't wait to read the sequel.
twaxer chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
Joining the Air Force?! That's awesome! I was actually in an AFJROTC during my highschool days a few years ago. Thanks for your service! I hope everything works out as planned! You so got this!
twaxer chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
This story was FANTASTIC oh mah GOODNESS u are an incredibly talented storyteller. That elk was such a messed up and tragic character. You put a lot into his backstory and put so much depth into this entire story andosbdjllsnsldnlsj
Good job. And thanks for sharing your awesomeness. Can't wait to read more!
twaxer chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
ROOMATES ROOMATES ROOMATES
dude that would be fun
And woah, that got dark. Awesome as always.