Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Lines in the Sand
mamajensen827 chapter 1 . 1/16
I absolutely loved these two books. It's always fun to see where the team would be if they were actually taught in the beginning, especially Sakura. Hinata was a bummer, but I see why it happened. Sasuke is not my favorite cannon character by far, but I really liked him in your stories. Well done!
infinite eternity chapter 10 . 1/1
Aww this makes me anxious. Many emotions.
infinite eternity chapter 9 . 1/1
YAYYYYYYYYYY! This makes me so happy for some reason. Naruto is really strong. I mean, I would beg the Kyubi for chakra the moment I scraped my knee. Well, that might be a slight exaggeration.
infinite eternity chapter 8 . 1/1
I knew it. I was suspicious of the cupbearer the whole time, although I thought it was Orochimaru because of the snake-like braid. Well that was terrifying and I feel bad for ma boi Taichi. RIp
infinite eternity chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
The entire time I was waiting for Yui to pull out a knife or something. Oh well. I guess it really was just a nice talk, then.
Nadoxx chapter 20 . 12/30/2017
Great story, loves the characterization of everyone, especially team 7.
lifebeater22 chapter 20 . 12/21/2017
Man this story is worth it's weight in gold I haven't read anything this good in years I thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful story with people like me haha great ending once again thanks so much
Loulou713 chapter 20 . 12/8/2017
I really liked this universe you created. Everything went along with what would have happened if Kakashi would have trained them hard from the very beginning.
The things I really liked: team seven’s dynamic, the sign language used to have secret communication. Kakashi having a room at their house. Would love a follow up short story on what living there is like after the war!
Things that I thought could use some work: Too many bad guys, made it feel rushed and many were anticlimactic. The love interests confused me. At first it was naruto and Temari, a little Sakura and gaara? Then I thought there was a hint at Sasuke and Hinata, then naruto and Hinata. Sakura and Kiba. A teensy bit of Sakura and Sasuke, then naruto and Sakura?
Would have been nice to have a little more clarity from the main character’s perspectives as to what they were thinking.
A few small plot holes, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed with an epilogue. (What happened to Jiraiya and lord thirds efforts on the other front? Did Neji or Hinabe take over as Hyūga heir? Was ino able to fight well in the war after her brief sparring with Kakashi? What was it that Tsunade was training to be able to go do? Did Kakashi ever clean out the pond? [haha])

Over all great stories! Longest review I’ve ever written, just felt like your stories actually deserved my time to write this out. Thanks for creating a fun place to visit!
Goose chapter 20 . 11/27/2017
Wow. So i power-read through your team seven stories , and just wow. I wish so hard that Naruto could have been like this. The trio is so strong, but so believable! Thank you for making Sasuke a decent person but still a dick sometimes. Thank you for keeping Naruto a determined, optomistic soul while still exposing him to the treacheries of the world, especially during a war. And thank you, THANK YOU for not relegating Sakura to team nurse like she was in canon.
I enjoyed your fights so much! When i got to the end of blood wings, the level of stoked i was that there was a second installment was through the roof!
Ill probably go back and leav reviews in more chapters because you deserve them, but i couldn't stop reading until these bad boys were finished!
Wonderful work, and thank you for sharing this with us
SilverDreamsCA chapter 20 . 11/8/2017
Wow I wasn't expecting that to happen! Great finish
SilverDreamsCA chapter 19 . 11/8/2017
Fuck thank God for Kakashi! Ahhhh I can't handle this lol
SilverDreamsCA chapter 13 . 11/6/2017
I am beyond estatic this team is together again!
nutellawizard97 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
One of the Best written fics I have read! The fighting has a tinge of realism and the characters are well written . Will be waiting for a sequel.
Shury-ken chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
The cover pic is deceiving I saw the pic for the first and second book, I thought it would be something similar to the cannon.
Shury-ken chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
But when I consider the theme is more adventure tuned with a good deal of action, it's pretty good.