Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Lines in the Sand
MasterZap777 chapter 20 . 3/13
Amazing story! loved it, can't wait for more down the line
JellyBeansxyz chapter 8 . 10/12/2023
Did they leave Yui?
JellyBeansxyz chapter 1 . 10/12/2023
Lowkey disappointed Sasuke was the medic-nin. It was an ability Sakura can have that will give her an advantage that will differentiate her as well, for example Naruto having a tailed beast and Sasuke having the sharingan.
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 7 . 9/27/2023
I don't know why, but it feels like I've read this story before but I don't remember how it ends. I've read Blood Wings and I distinctly remember the Naruto/Temari prisoner/jailer interactions... It must've been years ago and I'm coming back to see its been updated. That's fortunate, I like this story.
JadeDragon927 chapter 20 . 7/8/2023
I really enjoyed this story! the end felt a little rushed, and that could just be due to how long the chapter was, but it was a good finale.

for the most part, it felt like team 7 was getting pushed around a lot, not really besting their opponent at the end.

I really liked what you did with danzo and the growth with Kakashi. Overall, would read again.
leon chapter 20 . 4/12/2023
para cuando siguiente season
Crowder53 chapter 20 . 6/18/2022
awesome story. thank you
shinobabe chapter 20 . 2/26/2022
Great story! This is possible one of the most well thought out and well written fanfic out there, the way you manage to connect everything together in the end was amazing! Would love to read more about Gaara and Sakura if possible! What would happen if Sakura finds out that Sasori killing her mother doesn't fit into the timeline? What if the Akatsuki comes back for Gaara? Between upholding the Suna Konoha alliance in protecting Gaara the Jinchuriki and wanting to backstab Gaara for killing her mother when she finds out the truth, what will she do?
HPMARIE chapter 20 . 11/28/2021
Amazing story, love it!
Sofin chapter 20 . 10/19/2021
I loved it! Its great!
Funeral Of Smiles chapter 20 . 7/24/2021
I read finished this fic four years ago, and still come to re-read it every six months or so. To my opinion, this is the best Naruto fanfic on the entire site. I'm still hoping you finish it someday, and thank you for sharing it with us.
Helios7406 chapter 15 . 7/20/2021
Why hasn't Naruto learned Kage bunshin? Does Naruto only have a water element here? Naruto blaming everything on the Kyuubi is annoying, most of the suffering in his life was because of humans and the Kyuubi has been a slave for generations, Minato decided to sacrifice Naruto and Hiruzen decided to allow him to grow up alone and hated. This is a really well written story but it feels like Naruto isn't being given the training and tools he will need with literal S class monsters after him.
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 4 . 7/7/2021
lol just pictured Danzō as a narwhal
mr. cloud chapter 20 . 5/6/2021
This is by far the most brutal and realistic fic I’ve read, and for that good job. It’s incredibly well written, even ignoring that English isn’t your first language. After this long I doubt I’ll get to read a sequel in Iwa, but know if you write it I’ll begrudgingly read. It’s so well written I can’t help but reluctantly say I love it, despite the fact I hate the development in so many cases. I can begrudgingly accept Hinata’s death despite the fact I think you could have done more with it. Gara’s responsibility for Sakura’s mother’s death was one of the few things that caught me off guard. If you ever are around shoot me a pm and I’d love to talk about this more. Regardless well done, this is a work I’ll remember and learn from.
Val-Vale chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
First of all sorry for my English but it is not my native language. Second, this was a masterpiece, from part one to part two. But above all I want to make a special mention of this part of the story (Suna's) since I saw many negative comments about this book and I was about to not read it but I decided to give it a try. The truth is that I do not regret it, and it is a pity for those who did not like it but for tastes, colors.
The only thing I didn't like very much was that Sakura wasn't a doctor or that she wasn't interested a bit. I understood the point that they were at war and there was no time to study and train with Tsunade but, just like Sasuke, it would have been interesting if she trained alone, because you know, Sakura is very intelligent, has a very sharp mind and possesses a higher chakra control. It would have given her a much more deadly touch knowing how to save lives and also end them in a minute, and on the other hand, she would have far surpassed Sasuke.
Also and last, I would have liked an epilogue and I didn't want to say this but a trilogy would have been interesting, with Team 7 fighting Akatsuki. But regardless of all that, this work was wonderful and I enjoyed every paragraph read, you have an incredible talent, so thank you very much for this. The first and second part 11/10.
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »