Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Lines in the Sand
Val-Vale chapter 1 . 3/31/2021
First of all sorry for my English but it is not my native language. Second, this was a masterpiece, from part one to part two. But above all I want to make a special mention of this part of the story (Suna's) since I saw many negative comments about this book and I was about to not read it but I decided to give it a try. The truth is that I do not regret it, and it is a pity for those who did not like it but for tastes, colors.
The only thing I didn't like very much was that Sakura wasn't a doctor or that she wasn't interested a bit. I understood the point that they were at war and there was no time to study and train with Tsunade but, just like Sasuke, it would have been interesting if she trained alone, because you know, Sakura is very intelligent, has a very sharp mind and possesses a higher chakra control. It would have given her a much more deadly touch knowing how to save lives and also end them in a minute, and on the other hand, she would have far surpassed Sasuke.
Also and last, I would have liked an epilogue and I didn't want to say this but a trilogy would have been interesting, with Team 7 fighting Akatsuki. But regardless of all that, this work was wonderful and I enjoyed every paragraph read, you have an incredible talent, so thank you very much for this. The first and second part 11/10.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/22/2021
I think this story is too typically DLP. By that I mean, it's not fun. It's absolutely of high quality-but there's no enjoyment in reading it. I don't know if you were going for a parallel to the way in which the Suna occupation drags on for the characters, but it's just not worth reading any more. So, having read the prequel and until now, with only a handful of chapters to go in this story, I bow out. I just don't care anymore.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/22/2021
God damn it.
Marcusucas chapter 20 . 1/6/2021
I feel like this is the end of this series. Thank you for this adventure I’ll never forget.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/2/2021
This has been a fantastic duo of stories, well-written with an intriguing, compelling, and coherent plot, and characters with real virtues and real flaws. I can only hope that the final arc of the trilogy is in the works somewhere, as a work of this caliber deserves a conclusion. Keep up the great work!
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 20 . 12/18/2020
Me siento igual que cuando termino Shippuden, una primera parte tan buena y me dan una segunda parte muy meh, no se pero creo que todos esperábamos un poco mas de ti.
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 9 . 12/17/2020
Eres realmente terco no, es un puto Jinchuriky, es un arma, no va a negar la salida fácil por que el Yondaime confio en mi, es realmente estupido.
Juan Esteban Reyes Bautista chapter 8 . 12/17/2020
Me parece estúpido que pudiendo salir no lo haga, el ya esta acostumbrado a la muerte, se supone que son armas y aprovechan el poder del bijuu.
GrimStormWind chapter 20 . 11/29/2020
This has been an amazing journey and honestly I want more
GrimStormWind chapter 9 . 11/28/2020
I love this story
GrimStormWind chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Great so far
Verdefeather chapter 20 . 11/11/2020
Thank-you for such an exhilarating read! Both this fic and its prequel were amazing and I read them without pause. I enjoyed how you carved your own tale through this universe and with Team Seven. I enjoyed how you kept to your pacing and made sure that the fights and levels of strength for everyone was realistic; many times we end up with overpowered people that seem to never truly struggle, and to actually see and feel that desperation of survival was welcome.

I hope you continue to write in whatever capacity since you have a great gift for it.
Cypher1001 chapter 20 . 10/22/2020
What a beautiful couple of books. Thank you so much for writing these.
Verbose Ghost chapter 20 . 9/11/2020
Damn, feels weird to know that I just read the last chapter. After a long binge reading session I'm really tired, trapped in a paradox of having too much to say yet not being able to think of what to say. As sleep is calling, I'll keep simply say that it was an enjoyable read and that I really hope to one day read a sequel.
Verbose Ghost chapter 9 . 9/9/2020
It's difficult to feel empathetic to Sakura's plight after the unreleating amount of preaching that's been given by each of them about how they're the only ones that matter to each other. If anything, it makes me feel a bit disgusted. Would've been easier to stomache if I could think of people who matter to her a lot, but I came up blank, her interactions with others haven't shown she'd have a shred of the loyalty towards them compared to the amount she has (or at least I thought she had) towards team 7. I don't take issue with the decision itself, but I do find the reasoning behind it irritating.

Loving the Temari scenes, Naruto is a tank.
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »