Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Lines in the Sand
Blandusername chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
So glad to see a knew chapter can't wait to see what's coming update soon!
DBZFTW chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Looking forward to see what this sequel brings!
ambraa04 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Oh my God, you're back ! I'd loved the first part of T7A, and I've been waiting for the sequel since you've ended it. I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that the sequel is finally out ! Anyway, this was a great first chapter, I can't wait to read what comes next.
Sumeri chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Ooohhh this was a very interesting start, I'm excited to see where you take this!
Osquiddy chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Yes! Finally! It sure as hell is great to see you active again! :D
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Glad to see the sequel.
I'm not surprised that Iwa attacked. I just hope that Suna learned the lesson, because they are not going to be given another chance.
TheLadyMuse chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Oh. (Whimpering) Kakashi, WAKEUP! Itachi, come HOME.
sakuzi-chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Yay! Am so happy that you've started this sequel. Shaping up to have some interesting plots. Though on the dark side.
AndyLamp chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I'm glad you posted the omake on the first part of the story, otherwise I wouldn't have known the sequel has started. Can't wait to read more.
Tea.Cup.Tempest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
OMG YESSSSSS!**
I am so looking forward to the rest of it!
Your writing is amazing, please continue.
axel1814 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
great job man. I really liked this chapter . Keep up the good work
Empress of the Abyss chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I loved Team 7 Ascension: Blood Wings and I'm glad you decided to continue writing more! Looking forward to reading more! Keep up the great work and thank you!
tymofey chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I have nothing to complain about. Keep on.
TFC AP chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Well worth the wait I would say amazing chapter can't wait for more :)
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This was wonderful! I'm so happy that you are posting the sequel! This story has become so detailed and intricate, I can't wait to see how things evolve from here.

Thank you so much for sharing!
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »