Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Lines in the Sand
Telepath98 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Great job!
Jena chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Oh man was I excited and practically bouncing in my seat when I saw you had finally posted this! I had to slow my rate of reading so I could prolong the chapter. Ah so we go to war. Sad state of affairs.
And Kakashi is in a induced coma, aw he's missing out on all the excitement. I do say that with a bit of sarcasm...
With everything going on, this will be a intensely wild ride. Very much looking forward to what you have in store for us, am so thrilled that you are continuing your grimmer, more realistic version of Naruto. And enjoying every word. Until next chapter...
Shinkaism chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Made my day
Fruitloop11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Hell yaaas. I'm so excited that the sequel is here. You have no idea how my times I re read the first one. your characterization is one of the best I've read seriously. I highly highly anticipate the coming chapters.
BR0TH3R MENACE chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
yes! finally i get the second book that i have been craving! i cant wait to read the next chapter! sooooo much hype!
Reads-by-Lamplight chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Today my prayers have been answered. Thank you for starting a sequel.
sagar hussain chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Awesome chapter.
King Inna Norf chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I can't wait to see where the new story goes. Keep up the great work!
jumantab chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Yay a sequel! Not only that but we jumped into action from the very first chapter D I can't wait to read your story again
wanderer097 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
YOU'RE MAKING SASUKE NOT USE HIS SHARINGAN!
ShadowedNara chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Yay! Finally, the long awaited sequel has arrived! :D Haven't started reading yet, but I'm going to get to it now, can't wait to see what you've got in storeShadowedNara
Infernezor chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Still hyped. Nice introduction chapter, it settled quite a few things. Interested to see where you take it from here.
Oraki.Vendo chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND MY PATIENCE HAS BEEN REWARDED! THANK YOU FOR STARTING THE SEQUEL! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE YOU GO WITH THIS STORY!
sarververheyj18 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
It reruns just as amazing as before! And now with bonus war! I am birding the hype train now.
Commedia chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I've been waiting for this ever since you finished T7A. Keep it up!
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »