Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Lines in the Sand
Commedia chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I've been waiting for this ever since you finished T7A. Keep it up!
pglong95 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Insert girlish squeal and choir of angles it's finally here. My prays of been answered.
cloystreng chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Glad to see this story is being continued in a sequel. i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
lkejrlkejoiw4ur43957409uoiefj chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Oh. My. God. YESSSSSSSSS!

Just...

YESSSSSS!

I'm so glad you updated woo! And I love the omake you posted too! You described the battlefield scenes really well and I love how professional you made team 7. Sasuke, a medic? Genius. I always thought he'd be great at picking up medical jutsu. I'm glad someone finally wrote it and nonetheless in a bad ass story like this one!

I can't wait to see more of team seven! Thank you for not giving up on this story! I knew you'd update eventually! 'Had a feeling, you know. :)

-Trish
karmcmahon chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
YAY!
peropero98 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Another awesome chapter! I love it! :D
jtblion chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I was wondering when this was gonna come out!
Awesome work!
Bob chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Daaaaaimn Sarutobi is one badass mother fucker. It's not often you get to read a Naruto fic where he is appropriately portrayed as one of the most powerful Shinobi in existence despite his age. Anyway I am super hyped about this sequel :)
TT chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
- Yesssss! This will no doubt be just as epic as it's predecessor. I'm so excited!
jro08 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I'm so excited for this new adventure. I really love the team seven dynamic you have.
Impstar chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
And it begins.

Also, I'm glad to see you're back, you're definitely one of the better writers on this site.
ShiningSunsets chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Welcome back! As a huge fan of your last work, I'm absolutely thrilled to see the sequel finally up! And things are looking interesting. - Suna is down, but Iwa is definitely not. Looking forward to see where this goes.

Great work! Update soon!
Ecomadness chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Loving this chap I can't wait for more.
time2read chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Glad your back! Maybe you should add in a quick recap as I read your first fic a while ago. Just the main stuff the current age of the team 7 crew and what they saved kakashi from basically. But glad your back don't take too long updating!
Mieszak chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
The break was so long I almost forgot 1st story, I'm glad that you are back. Hope to see another great adventure!
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 Next »