Reviews for Team 7's Ascension: Lines in the Sand
SevenD7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
What a coincidence, I literally just re-read your other story just 2 days ago, wondering if there was any chance you'd write a sequel.
And here we are. Awesome!
A Frozen Shadow chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Yeeessss! It's finally here, can't wait for more to be updated ;p
silenceia chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This has brightened up my day So Much. I'd almost lost hope that the sequel would ever appear, and I'm so so glad I was wrong.
I liked everything about this chapter, it held my attention from beginning to start. It has been ages since I read the first part of T7A, but after one sentence, I was back into the story as if I'd read it yesterday. You are an amazing writer and this is an amazing story.
Thank you so much for your work on this, I look forward to the next chapter!
Ascius Blackhammer chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I was waiting for this. Good job, keep it up.

Ascius
uchiha akin chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Great start, nice to see that Team 7 still made the connection with Gaara. A little miffed that Sakura is not a medic also.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Still goddamn wonderful. So excited for this. The dark brutal world you have created is so fun
InuYasha's God sis chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Heck of a scale you're setting here! I'm so pumped to have you back. Your characterizations continue to amaze and I'm very excited for the next segment. Looking forward to the next step in the journey.

~Yasha's Sis
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This was an incredible way to start off a sequel; you've done good job of showing how a war-time shinobi village might be like and the how it can effect people.
I look forward to seeing what happens next, particularly with how Danzo makes use of Team 7.
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Awesomeness. What a way to start this story. A good set of perspectives, the lighting of a new conflict, and the anticipation is already got me all hopped up.
LordGhostStriker chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
i forgot you left this story on a cliff hanger.
tennisdesi91 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Nice to see the team getting back together! I'm so excited for this sequel! Keep up the great work!
Caliopy chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Awesome! I'm so glad you've updated! :D I'm subscribing to this piece of art for sure!
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71