Reviews for Devil of the Forgotten
Awesome!
yukicrewger2 chapter 10 . 10/17
Dawnbreaker: Lucifer
heffronma5 chapter 11 . 10/12
Is there any more of this absolutely brilliant story? I would love to read what happens next. Please can you try and update ASAP.

Until then,

- Mark A Heffron ( Plymouth, UK ) -
ArashiNokitsune chapter 11 . 6/7
great story sadly a dead fic
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 1/16
im loving the supernatural references in this fic
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2021
Great story
917brat chapter 1 . 6/20/2021
This is a really wonderful story that I would love to see just where you are going to go next with this. So, please keep this up and update again soon, as I can't wait to read more of this.
Guest88 chapter 11 . 5/19/2021
This is one of my all-time favorite fanfictions. This isn't the only story I've seen where female Harry is a Gremory, but it is the first one where female Harry (in this story, Regina) is Rias's twin sister. I like the way you have Regina and her Peerage deal with Riser. I also like the way you've incorporated Supernatural elements as well (the archangel Gabriel hides as Loki of the Norse pantheon, the fallen archangel Lucifer is sealed inside of a cage insids Hell, hunters, etc.). I'd love to read about what happens when Gabriel (disguised as Loki) realizes that Regina knows who he is and that she's in contact with Lucifer. I'd also like to know more about Regina's connection with Lucifer. How si she able to access all of his power? Will the story ever reach the point where Lucifer is freed from his cage? What will Sirzechs's reaction be to Regina being in contact with the actual archangel Lucifer? What will be the reactions of the others (like Azasel and others of the Fallen faction, Michael, Uriel, and others from the Angel faction, those from the Hero faction, etc.) when they find out about Regina's connection to Lucifer? To Lucifer's disinclination in continuing his fight with Michael? Will there be any reactions from other factions to Regina's Rating Game? To her calling upon "Light Bringer"? I'm so pumped to learn more. I really do hope you update this fic.
This story is what got me into the High School DxD fandom, so I do apprecuate this fic. Please update! I have so mamh questions that I need to get answered.
Chryseum chapter 6 . 4/17/2021
There's no way stupid wizards can get so much info from the muggle world...
4597boss chapter 11 . 1/25/2021
Please continue writing this.
cowchoas chapter 11 . 12/5/2020
btw am i the only one who want to ship Regina with Lucifer not her brother but one in her head
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2020
Great story
Sherodx chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
so you're one of those that would ship girl willingly with weak cunt like issei xd
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2020
More chapters please
SelinaSnicket chapter 11 . 5/5/2020
Update this please? It is unique and awesome. Don't forget this story!