Reviews for Devil of the Forgotten
Pls update bro
b6076b6076 chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
Why u no update dis?
Nihatclodra chapter 11 . 7/30/2017
Rarely do crossovers merging more than 2 worlds work well without feeling forced, yet you have somehow managed it with this... Good job, now can we please have some more?
Jonn Wolfe chapter 11 . 7/27/2017
Oh please continue this! It's too damned fun to let die! *cackles*
Quatermass chapter 5 . 7/14/2017
You know, it only just occurred to me: is Homura's name and appearance a reference to Homura from "Sekirei"?
Quatermass chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
I should really point out, Abraham van Helsing in the original novel of "Dracula" was NOT a priest. He was a Dutch medical doctor, a specialist in exotic diseases, and he was brought in initially to diagnose Lucy Westenra's condition.
BlackMoon3464 chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
please update soon
b6076b6076 chapter 11 . 6/8/2017
please continue this story. it is too good to let die.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2017
If you ever come back to this story, then may I make some suggestions for her peerage?

Granted she'll need a magical mishap to end up in their location while they're close to death, but still.

Queen: Tier Harribel
Pawns: Emilou Apacci, Franceska Mila Rose, Cyan Sung-Sun.

Saving her Fraccion would earn major brownie points with Tier. Sung Sun would probably get along with Tiamat. Older/younger sister relationship would be my guess.

Mila Rose would get along with Lorelei and have fun teasing the perverts.

Apacci and Drake would end up bickering a lot.

And Tier would be like a mother hen with Regina, if she learned if the "incident". Iirc, she has a zero tolerance attitude towards crimes like that.

And if the Fraccion take 2pawns each to revive due to their power. Then all you need is a singular took.

I'd almost suggest Ranma, if it weren't fie the fact that it would take poisoning and a sneak attack to lay him low enough for him to even consider making such a deal. As he's rather pro-human normally. Still, revenge can be a powerful motivator combined with the desire to live.
God is Gracious chapter 11 . 3/9/2017
rion2552 chapter 10 . 1/25/2017
K, I..olpl
Cv cv
rion2552 chapter 10 . 1/25/2017
C... sxsxsxsxxsxsxssxsxsx s... S... Lo . D...
? Om. Lpp. X. S x cc... X, p
yukicrewger2 chapter 11 . 1/24/2017
isn't Gabriel in the DxDverse a girl though?
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »