Reviews for Unity
Saya415 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
*twin flames blazing in her eyes* Elora-chan, you're suppose to be updating Ai no Koinu! I've been waiting for the chapter for almost 3 months now! You do know now that you've started up another good fic I'll be hounding you for updates for this one too :o

Hehehe, okay now that I got that out of the way, this one had an interesting beginning. Inuyasha not being oblivious to Kagome’s feelings and we learn that Kouga died trying to protect her.. Some heavy stuff there but you made it up with the WAFF & Sap! Just the way I like my fics _v Keep up the good work and damn it woman, go get 'yo butt moving on the new chapter for Ai no Koinu... *huggles to death*
Cataluna chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Awww... that was a cute proposal scene. A very nice beginning. Sorry about your family. I hope everything would turn out fine.
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
I have to say this was an excellent piece of work, can't go wrong with fluffy sap, and this was beautifully put together. great job!
Nassau chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Wahahaha! I found you again! FOr a while, I couldn't locate you in the directory; but I have triumphed! Ehem. I'm done now. On to the critic.

You have a unique ability to bring out the best in in a character and setting. This is a wonderful, heart-felt description of the characters that are already so dear. Thank you for understanding their true personalities, and writing them as such. Please continue to grace us with your excellent work. Domo arigatou. Ja mata!
Angelstars chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
oh that was so good and now you got me holding my breath for more! So i beg you please don't leave me holding for to long '(
Xpeaches chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
I love it! I really hope you update soon! You know what, I spend way too much time reading fanfic, I think I have a problem. NEwayz~ I can't wait for chap2!
Hazy Tomorrows chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Loved it! The scene between S & M was delightful, I especially loved the exchange of betrothal gifts. Now...you just need to get some sap going between I & Kag and it will be perfect

kmf
LadyRune chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
First review! Ah, I almost got teary eyed when Miroku asked Sango to marry him. I guess it was just a matter of time. (plus, its pretty cool that yours mirrored the actual so well, even before it came out. I guess great authors think alike ;) )

Is it really a two year lapse in the manga? Its the hardest thing to judge, when they hardly ever mention it. Well, I'll be watching eagerly for your next chapter!
Gemini Allora Drazel chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Hey that was a great start on your story you are a very talented writer so PLZ update soon!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3