Reviews for SON OF EROS
I'm loving it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Absolutely amazing. Thank you
v1918 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Actually, Eros is the son of Aphrodite.
lillybaby54 chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
It was Beautiful, and as bilingual days spoil different. Really loved it, continue to write because you surely have the gift.
hikingurl chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Just when I despair of never finding anything new or different in the fandom, I stumble upon a beautiful piece of wordsmith such as this story. Pure perfection in every way. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Ah this was amazing ! I hope you will write more...
sri ffn chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Oh my heart is so happy reading your words.

You pierce my heart. There's just something about your writing. It just - it sits in the bottom of my heart and pumps it. I love your writing so much! It makes my day to read them.

I actually go back and read them when I'm down and don't know what to read.

You're a fantastic and wonderful author, sweetheart. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

All my love,
Sri
huntergatherer chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
That was lovely. I adore Greek mythology so this was lots of fun. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Awwww I loved this story. So beautifully written and told.
talyak chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
hehe love jasper and alice! :)
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Wonderful! Reading this was almost like reading an ancient myth, as I'm sure you intended. I love Eros and Aphrodite. There's something so regal and divine about them, which is utterly enchanting, but it's balanced with distinctly human notions. They seem almost untouchably divine at first, then, as we discover more about them, they become more complex and human. The revelation at the end that Jasper was Eros's first son (and that he considers him a son with a totally endearing fondness) and that all of his sons are dragged through a second life despite all their inner turmoil so that they can find their true loves is so wonderfully creative and touching. I love it! I eagerly await any continuation of the story, but this one piece was utterly beautiful all on its own.