Reviews for Legacy
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
so sad...but awesome story
Latiwings chapter 18 . 10/18/2010
Well, this is a really old story, but awesome all the same! How I wish I had seen this much earlier, it's like a bit of a disappointment to myself for missing a story as great as this! Good job!
nequam-tenshi chapter 18 . 9/27/2008
Great Story but how come none of the other original 8 come into picture? Like when Jeri deid, Kari-as a ghost could her saved her, given her another chance. Can you do an alternate ending?
Courageous Gogglehead chapter 18 . 8/20/2008
...Oh Holy...CRAP! What an epic fic! That was very nice. I just wish that you had the Digidestined you featured in here ta fight alongside the Tamers. 10 Crests outta Ten. WOW!

"I can't believe she's not gonna read my letter, ya try and tell a girl you're sorry, and the computer shuts ya dow-awwk!"

-Taichi Kamiya, DIGIMON Adventure, Our War Game!
Copper Chihuahua chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
You can't have Rika Bio merge first! It has to be Takato!
masadora chapter 18 . 6/14/2008
aw! Such a nice, but sad story. i had hoped for more 02...but it's still really quite good. good story!
masadora chapter 15 . 6/14/2008
aw, sakuyamon has replaced beelzamon, right? but impmon's mega form is sudden;y so weak...he's a demon lord! and i hope you'll add the 02 digidestineds in this!
masadora chapter 11 . 6/14/2008
aw, now sakuyamon's gonna kill tai? is the other digidestineds in this? i highly doubt that sakuyamon will be able to defeat wargreymon and angewomon, angewomon is a very powerful ultimate and wargreymon is a very powerful mega.
masadora chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
large white gorilla with a cannon for a arm? hahahaha! funny!

when's tai gonna meet the tamers? and who's kasumi's mum? and poor kari...she died...
masadora chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
just wondering...do u support rukato or not? is this story gonna be rukato cause i can't stand jurato
SadieYuki chapter 18 . 3/29/2008
that was one of the best digimon fics i have read in a long time. awesome work! i love stories with tai, especially when he's older and the mentor to the new kids.
Yami Vizzini chapter 18 . 10/26/2007
This, "Tamers as a sequel to 02", is what I thought Tamers would be when I saw the commercials back in summer '01 (wow, I feel old)! As usual, it kept me hooked. That ending was freaking sad, but it seems logical.

My favorite part, though, is probably Takato's final curse at the D-Reaper, since it directly contrasts his insult to Rika back in chapter 3- was that intentional?
mangagirl18 chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
What an amazing story. But please tell me there's a sequal. The ending was so sad, I can't seem to keep my tears back.
GuardianSoulBlade chapter 18 . 6/28/2007
an excellent fanfic, I loved every word of it. Good work. It was a very interesting story. Nice job.
SS equals Kawaii chapter 18 . 1/19/2006
omg, that's making me cry! that's so sad. though I kinda wished that while Jeri's head was still non-transperant that they kissed...it would've made it a whole lot better. though i still think it was good as it is...i'm just wondering, has Jeri gone to Digital Limbo because of her link with D-Reaper? I mean, she didn't leave a body after all. cya!