Reviews for To Be Once Again With You
wingsstars07 chapter 13 . 5/31/2004
hello ...why did you have to cut off the end in half ...could you pls send me the other half, this chap is really, i mean really short than your usual ...well see ya on your next story or on the continuation of your story as you have said
i am m0m0 the cheese chapter 13 . 5/30/2004
pleease, you must write more! This fic is really good, i mean sum of the parts kind of made me cry! It's so sweet, so when you have the time, continue please! thanks
anko chapter 12 . 5/25/2004
aww man! you had me burst into tears! i loved it anyway...
3a chapter 12 . 5/4/2004
nice! haha! but the hokage and uruha people were so mean to tokiya! at least yanagi should've realized how hurt tokiya was! oh well!it's maybe because they love fuuko too much or something! haha! but the story's superb! *worship* i can't imagine how cute touya must look like! lolz! write more stories! you rock!
0 chapter 12 . 4/27/2004
wow! this was too nice! is this the last chapter? i think that mikagami looked like an obsessive rapist in this fic! hahahahaha! (jk) )
icy-pretear01 chapter 12 . 4/21/2004
hey there!...y0u might caLL me to0 em0tionaL or any w0rds in line with that but hey what i'm g0ing t0 teLL y0u is the truth s0 i d0n't care whatever y0u caLL me...i cried whiLe i read the last chapters of y0ur it's like i was...auggh...n0 w0rds can describe what i feLt...anyways, i give y0u tw0 thumbs way up(even th0ugh s0me of y0ur grammar was wr0ng but it can stiLL be worked out s0 n0 pr0b there!) f0r this w0nderfuL st0ry...
19Nina Sakura07 chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
i just read your story in one sitting and it gave me a REALLY SORE BUTT!but!IT WAS REALLY WORTH THE SORE BUTT!_YOUR STORY WAS "G-R-E-A-T"!eventhough it had so many wrong has a REALLY NICE PLOT,but maybe if tokiya had an amnesia it would have a very nice twist...but its NICE as it is...niwei,hope youll update really soon because,well...ya!of course CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!see ya real soon!_~umm...e-mail me!#)
Looma chapter 12 . 4/15/2004
I wish you would update soon. This seems to be one of the few 'alive' ToFuu fanfics. Others seems to be abandoned by their authors, which totally sucks since they were wonderful stories. Anyway, I just wish you'd update soon since it's the last chapter and all.
Other than taht, i like the interaction between Tokiya and Touya. Real sweet. ALthough, I htink the forgiveness part of Fuuko to Mikagami happened a bit too quick. I'd suspect in reality, the injured party, especially mentally, emotionally, and possibly, physically injured by something like rape, would need more time to fully trust someone, no matter how much 'love' there is between them before and after. If that ever happened to me, I'd definitely need more time, even if the guy did save my son from certain death. It's nice to see her forgive him though, it just seemed to unrealistic how quick it happened.
wingsstars07 chapter 12 . 3/28/2004
great story, i'm sure you didi some research for this chap. don't worry i will not criticize you about that its a too scientific for me. well hope after this story there will be another great toXfuu story that you will make. nice chap. jane
losingmymind chapter 12 . 3/26/2004
You're so cruel!
Tenken no Miko chapter 12 . 3/23/2004
Cool! The next one will be the epilogue, won't it? I'm glad you updated...there aren't many decent authors anymore and I'm guilty of being too lazy to write that fic I've been planning for months.
Tenken no Miko chapter 11 . 2/21/2004
This is so intense and dramatic. Update soon! Please?
Nakkie chapter 11 . 2/14/2004
OK... This is a bit ridiculous. Mikagami was bleeding most on the head, so it was fair to assume that that's where he was hit. But he lost the function of his leg... Where's the link?
losingmymind chapter 11 . 2/11/2004
Surely Yanagi can heal Mikagami?
wingsstars07 chapter 11 . 2/11/2004
konichiwa! its me again, great chap. by the way but why the sudden accident after the good 'ehem'then there is still doubt. will the last 2 chap be sufficient for a good ending?
ja ne