Reviews for To Be Once Again With You
That was sad... I hope Tokiya and Fuuko end up together! Poor Touya T.T
Kira chapter 11 . 2/10/2004
aw ;_;.
crazyFuNkmAddAy chapter 11 . 2/10/2004
;_; that was so sad. please post more~!
windstream chapter 11 . 2/10/2004
Please update soon! Your story really touches
my heart!
Due to budget cuts the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off O_o
shin chapter 11 . 2/10/2004
Mi-chan not wlaking anymore? ::wails:: Thats way to sad! ::sniffles:: I want him anf Fuuko to be together...
Dark Phoenix chapter 11 . 2/9/2004
Oh... Mikagami loses his legs, his pretty legs.
Eh, NC-17 ideas? What do you mean? It's pretty much standard stuff, right? *scratches head* Lemons abound where you can draw inspiration from, dude. But now that Mikagami is crippled, I guess Fuuko gets to be on top. XD
Hope the next one updates soon!
Hanchu chapter 11 . 2/9/2004
:O! Poor Mi-chan. Poor Touya. Eh, that was sad... really. T_T;
wabbit chapter 11 . 2/9/2004
That was really sad. :(
insaneinsanetoolazytologin chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
wa! this is such a lovely fic. when i was reading this i was like "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM?" and i was like saying "aw..." & "eh! that damn cute handsome cold mikagami hurting fuuko like that..." then "poor mikagami..." T_T it such a nice story...i wanna cry! hehehe... i'll be waiting for the next chapter! Ü
losingmymind chapter 10 . 12/28/2003
This is kinda angsty...
You're such a great writer!
da-mouse chapter 10 . 12/19/2003
whoa...can't believe i only found this story after so long.i've spent an amount of time reading...and i gotta say, you portray angst like no other i've seen...it's so...so, well, so full of feelings, so angsty, ok, i'm crap at putting my feelings into words, but it's just...wow.
i myself personally couldn't really forgive mi-chan for putting fuuko through hell and to think she once loved him, even though i am a rabid mi-chan/fuuko supporter...well...but you managed to sway my opinion _ cos i could understand it was a moment of lost control that he chose to regret for the rest of his life because everything fell apart, which was kinda sad, but i gotta say i don't think he doesn't deserve it, hehe.
great writing on the reunion [always up for any kind of mi-chan/fuuko romantic interaction, hehe] cos fuuko didn't fall into his arms straight away, but made him sweat. yea, he should sweat. hehe.
anyway, yea, do update soon. i promise to read and review the next chapter and every chapter that follows. now i've found this, i'm not letting it out of my sight, bwahahha ;)
ja,
mouse-chan
G-Cleft chapter 10 . 12/18/2003
My dear... you have really done it this time. Your writing skills have improved greatly, that I am certain of. I love the imagery of this chapter. Thank you for ending the painful wait... _ You've inspired me to continue... congratulations, I'm so proud of you... and I hope to hear from you soon, okay? I'm really anticipating the wrap-up chapter of this fic because I know it'll be good. It follows... really... good authorgood story.
Dark Phoenix chapter 10 . 12/18/2003
Woo! Sexy fic, sexy chapter! Wish you'd write a NC-17 chapter and post it somewhere else; it'd fit the story's "Sex, Violence and Rock 'n Roll" theme well.
galaxie chapter 10 . 12/16/2003
Great chapter! Update soon!
wingsstars07 chapter 10 . 12/15/2003
hi, its me again. great chap but i think they should have reached the room upstairs, you there is a kid in that house. and who is betsuni, just wondering. also tokiya has a nice car. way the go pratz, so when will you put the nxt chap, wat will happen will it be more shocking? He3
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »