Reviews for Princess's Heart
Dragon Titan 1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
not bad
Jane5hadow chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
I recommend you learn a little English, as the translator isn't changing sentence structure, and you sometimes use the wrong word.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2017
Style chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
...Welp, there goes the Lapiven.
angelaila123 chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Please updaaatee!
This story is so good and I just want to see what heppens next
124567 chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
ULDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Merciful Steven chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
can you make more
BoomBoxHype chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
I think your concept is incredibly interesting, but the rushing of scenes and grammatical errors that pop up here and there are going to constantly hamstring what you're trying to do here.

Sorry if that come off as harsh it's not intent to be overtly negative, but those issues are something you'll need to consider going forward. You may wish to look into finding a beta reader who can screen your chapters and tidy them up a bit.

I look forward to seeing where this story goes, and hope my advise is of use you.
Kenny9x3 chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
So this is going to be a Love-triangle for sure? Alright... Just, PLEASE, don't have Steven end up with Connie in the end. That would just make any present and future Stapis & Lapidot moments in the story completely irrelevant. Many writers seem to, annoyingly, feel obligated to ship Steven with Connie, thus preventing any new ship ideas to sprout and grow to their full potential(i.e. Stapis).
car213 chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
no this is pretty good do they have powers orre
car213 chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
woah a month dang it
THBehemoth chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Interested in seeing where it goes.
SureFireCoin-TAG chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
Really like it, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I am not from English speaking country too. And please write more!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Awesome. And... next month?