Reviews for Robocops and Robbers
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 15 . 10/11
I know you've stopped writing but personally I'd save both Kaiden and Ash, Shepard saving one and Murphy saving the other, Wrex in this story sounds like he'd be reasonable about the Krogan Clones on Virmire, probably say something like "Shepard/Murphy I'm fine with Krogans being soldiers, warriors, even the occasional monster, will never be slaves." I think Kirrahe, the STG officer, can die though I think it would be better if there were no friendly casualties for this mission.

And I can see that Executive Officer Pressly might be Indoctrinated, or he might be a Cerberus agent, or he just hates non-humans that much. Any way you look at it, he just screwed the pooch.
AceofAcesMobius1 chapter 15 . 5/28
Rip rachni, I always saved her. Also rip storyguy, but I hope this is continued so I can listen to the Robocop soundtrack again
Julie Wells Thomas chapter 5 . 9/12/2021
That story actually makes a lot of scene
Julie Wells Thomas chapter 2 . 9/10/2021
F spartus
HA4e chapter 7 . 1/24/2021
I like to think Wrex's gun is just a remodeled ED-209 Arm Cannon, and now I'm wondering if they got some Cobra Assault Cannons.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 15 . 9/9/2020
Update soon please and I don’t think you should kill anyone off on virmire
major wallace chapter 15 . 6/2/2020
Nice work
NonSolus chapter 15 . 3/16/2020
Dun, dun, duuun...
You're the Writer, this is your story, to go as you see it going. I think that if you just focus on putting to paper your vision of how the story should unfold, all will be well in the end.
Delta prime2 chapter 15 . 7/26/2018
Well that's one way to end a chapter. I'm not terribly worried though, cloning technology has come pretty far in canon Mass Effect (to say nothing of any additional advancements here) and unless I'm mistaken Rachni have genetic memory.

Ooooh, or even better, Robo-Rachni!

Oh and, uh, well personally I wouldn't kill anyone off, but that's just me. Definitely don't have the mental fortitude to make such a decision myself.
GodsgiftFires chapter 15 . 7/14/2018
I love your story. Do it!
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 15 . 4/25/2018
Wow! Twist and turns, I'm really enjoying this so far when I had some doubts about a Robocop crossover but great job!
AUareAwesome chapter 15 . 3/28/2018
wait that's the next game so nevermind
AUareAwesome chapter 15 . 3/28/2018
I don't have any suggestions about vermire. but I do like the Harry Potter Geth storyline where they pick up that tank bread Krogan that tells him about the Clones on that junk planet
AyeJimmy123 chapter 15 . 3/22/2018
Noice
lusians chapter 15 . 3/21/2018
damm shame about rachni queen
anway great story keep it up