Reviews for Robocops and Robbers
FractiousDay chapter 12 . 2/24
You took a really interesting crossover and decided to concentrate on the least interesting parts of it. Well done
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 2/14
So Shepard, Robocop, and Garrus have join the Spectres. I can't wait to see where this leads. :)
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 2/14
That was pretty cool scene, with Robocop stopping a punch from a Krogan. I knew he would be strong enough to do something like that; especially with his upgrades.

It sounds like, from reading the description, that Robocop looks like he does in his 2014 remake without the black armor. Which I think is cool, because I like his look in that movie.

Keep up the good work! :)
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 2/14
Okay, this is pretty cool! This is just the first chapter and I am already liking this story.

It's rare to find a Robocop crossover story and a well written one as well. Great job! :D
Its back!?

Hurray!
frankieu chapter 12 . 2/4
nice chapter and yea poor old yeller :D
looking forward to the next chapter and thx for writing
AyeJimmy123 chapter 12 . 2/4
Noice
Stratos263 chapter 12 . 2/3
Well shit it's not going well for shepard
redcollecter chapter 12 . 2/3
Noooo The robotic puppy as falling in battle, I like how you tail what's a giant killer robot the Dog
Jfitzgerald chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
Please update again soon. Thanks
Blackholelord chapter 11 . 5/17/2016
I have to say that the story is great. Personally I am happy that you pick the Robocop stuff from the original three movies. The latest movie was limited, while foot robots and the improve EDI was nice, the original three seem better, and the fact there is no sign of newer movies coming out. And the Liara and Alex possible romance is a nice twist, oddly enough, mating with an Asari is likely the closet level Alex could have additional children after he became a cyborg. Also a nice twist for Alex becoming the owner of OCP, a nice twist to the story, and yet he continues to be a cop.
Stratos263 chapter 11 . 5/15/2016
Good luck to both teams
Dracomancer1 chapter 10 . 5/10/2016
Really superb job on this. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Indecisive Bob chapter 10 . 5/1/2016
Nice chapter! Ah, good old dependably boring Kaiden. This chapter was a nice little downtime chapter, almost Slice of Life. Keep up the good work!
Indecisive Bob chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Haha, "Happiness sandwich with a miserable ham." I like that, lol.