Reviews for Robocops and Robbers
HA4e chapter 7 . 1/24
I like to think Wrex's gun is just a remodeled ED-209 Arm Cannon, and now I'm wondering if they got some Cobra Assault Cannons.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 15 . 9/9/2020
Update soon please and I don’t think you should kill anyone off on virmire
major wallace chapter 15 . 6/2/2020
Nice work
NonSolus chapter 15 . 3/16/2020
Dun, dun, duuun...
You're the Writer, this is your story, to go as you see it going. I think that if you just focus on putting to paper your vision of how the story should unfold, all will be well in the end.
Delta prime2 chapter 15 . 7/26/2018
Well that's one way to end a chapter. I'm not terribly worried though, cloning technology has come pretty far in canon Mass Effect (to say nothing of any additional advancements here) and unless I'm mistaken Rachni have genetic memory.

Ooooh, or even better, Robo-Rachni!

Oh and, uh, well personally I wouldn't kill anyone off, but that's just me. Definitely don't have the mental fortitude to make such a decision myself.
GodsgiftFires chapter 15 . 7/14/2018
I love your story. Do it!
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 15 . 4/25/2018
Wow! Twist and turns, I'm really enjoying this so far when I had some doubts about a Robocop crossover but great job!
AUareAwesome chapter 15 . 3/28/2018
wait that's the next game so nevermind
AUareAwesome chapter 15 . 3/28/2018
I don't have any suggestions about vermire. but I do like the Harry Potter Geth storyline where they pick up that tank bread Krogan that tells him about the Clones on that junk planet
AyeJimmy123 chapter 15 . 3/22/2018
Noice
lusians chapter 15 . 3/21/2018
damm shame about rachni queen
anway great story keep it up
Zikarn Krais chapter 15 . 3/21/2018
Nice. The idea that some of them were indoctrinated as well makes for an idea I haven't seen before.
Stratos263 chapter 15 . 3/21/2018
Whoa that was unexpected
ramsay chapter 15 . 3/21/2018
wait who oh right the backround old military guy who never did anything besides complain and bitch about aliens and then it was discovered he'd had a change of heart quietly.
frankieu chapter 15 . 3/21/2018
nice chapter thx for writing it interesting plot twist with pressley
as for vermire just let the main cast life and kill of some fodder marine's