Reviews for Robocops and Robbers
Delta prime2 chapter 15 . 7/26
Well that's one way to end a chapter. I'm not terribly worried though, cloning technology has come pretty far in canon Mass Effect (to say nothing of any additional advancements here) and unless I'm mistaken Rachni have genetic memory.

Ooooh, or even better, Robo-Rachni!

Oh and, uh, well personally I wouldn't kill anyone off, but that's just me. Definitely don't have the mental fortitude to make such a decision myself.
bozob11 chapter 15 . 7/14
I love your story. Do it!
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 15 . 4/25
Wow! Twist and turns, I'm really enjoying this so far when I had some doubts about a Robocop crossover but great job!
AUareAwesome chapter 15 . 3/28
wait that's the next game so nevermind
AUareAwesome chapter 15 . 3/28
I don't have any suggestions about vermire. but I do like the Harry Potter Geth storyline where they pick up that tank bread Krogan that tells him about the Clones on that junk planet
AyeJimmy123 chapter 15 . 3/22
Noice
lusians chapter 15 . 3/21
damm shame about rachni queen
anway great story keep it up
Zikarn Krais chapter 15 . 3/21
Nice. The idea that some of them were indoctrinated as well makes for an idea I haven't seen before.
Stratos263 chapter 15 . 3/21
Whoa that was unexpected
ramsay chapter 15 . 3/21
wait who oh right the backround old military guy who never did anything besides complain and bitch about aliens and then it was discovered he'd had a change of heart quietly.
frankieu chapter 15 . 3/21
nice chapter thx for writing it interesting plot twist with pressley
as for vermire just let the main cast life and kill of some fodder marine's
BrutusPrimus chapter 15 . 3/20
Damn. Nice work. Keep it up.
marius1117 chapter 15 . 3/20
great chapter, keep them comming
headreviewer mk2 chapter 15 . 3/20
nuke from orbit
AscendedHumanity chapter 15 . 3/20
well guess that means Pressley was indoctrinated, kinda like the leviathans maybe