Reviews for On A Winter's Night
cutetwist chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awesome! Love it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I read this because of a reconmendation from a friend. And she's right! This fic IS good. Except the ending sounds kind of rushed.
poplarleaves chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That was touching. The "They hugged" part was a bit out of place, but overall I give it ten out of ten! Ash is just as clueless as before! I find that really cute, how you retained both of their personalities even after making their characters more mature. It's always tricky to keep from OOC-ness.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Love that build up to the end. How she walks in and slowly notices stuff that reminds her of Ash. Truly unique, loved it!
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I thought it was fantastic! The plot was good, and I think you kept Ash and Misty in character. I just wish you had added just a teensy bit more to the end. But, great job nonetheless!
Steve chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
SO cute! Loved it!
eijuncchi chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aww! That was so cute.

Misty and Ash forever! You know, that was one of the best oneshots I've read in a while. I really liked it.
chibified kitsunes chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
that was just unbelievably sweet, cute, fluffy, romantic and everything a girl could ever wish for all wrapped into one!

you did a brilliant job writing this!

i'm so glad misty and ash got together in the end! 13 years is way too long! _ although i would have liked to see ash's boss gawking when misty rushes in to hug ash. haha...

it was just so beautiful and romantic! gosh, i'm rambling. but it was so cute! *squeals* it's so going in my favourites list!
daeyeth chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
aren't they called...bartenders? lol

good story
yoyo chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
crying...hold on...sniff,that has to be the best and most original idea i have read!but so wonderful!i love it!
Kitty17794 too lazy to sign in XD chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
that was AWESOME. I LOVED it. Great job
Tsukasa 900 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Come on! You cant stop there! How afull is that? come on please please! If not Im'a gunna have to do it for you (Tsukasa cocks an Eyebrow sheepishly) COME ON WRITE MORe!
Redroses chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I just read this story of yours...it was cute. quite a different story...but very cute one parter.
fyreblazen chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Dude you could make this an entire story this is really good
Jade Kitten chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Aw, that was really sweet. I can just imagine Ash as a bartender, that's great. Good job! Ja ne!

~Jade Kitten _~