Reviews for The Unfallen Strike : Walking in the Wake of Nightmare
baud001 chapter 3 . 4/27
I've enjoyed reading this chapter, I like how the tone went from post-apocalyptic to space exploration/trans-dimensional travels and mysteries and then to planning/bureaucracy
bmsattler chapter 3 . 4/13
This is some amazing world-building. Tantalizing hints of the past, triumphs, calamities, new peoples and threats to discover... wow.
Masvan chapter 3 . 4/12
What an interesting story. A sense of mystery and foreboding. Now I am wondering what happen to Earth.
vladimr1996 chapter 3 . 4/11
The moon colony sound like the race that Kaguya was. Uncanny valley humans with strange features from reckless genetic experimentation.
The flying city is probably the Sky Country. And the Son maybe the Zero Tails with its dark chakra that seems to be seperate from nornal chakra. I bet it can Body Horror up someone enough for them to be called Unclean. And its sealing in the Sky Country by its allies after the Unclean started attacking wantonly them too is justifiable.
The fallen starrock (or something) technology sounds like utilizing the Stones of Gelel. God knows they don't make sense and would fit in as a trap of sorts. I mean the stones are made fron the ore with flesh and blood of the body and it has bluish tentacles inside of it. Not to mention the stuff seems like dynamite on crack. The entire deposit of Gelel (probably from only one country though) is said to be capable of destroying half a continent.

I wonder how the Box of Ultimate Bliss and Moryo figures into this universe of Naruto.
This story is damn interesting. Please don't ignore it.
Nogui chapter 3 . 4/11
I'm guessing summoning jutsus are related to the "mirror-gates" and "anomalies".
Rangersunrider chapter 3 . 4/10
As usual very good work. You are one of the best fanfiction writers whose works I have had the pleasure of reading. I get a kick out of reading eldritch horror fics especially with reality altering physics as the subject. Thank you!
NonSolus chapter 3 . 4/10
love it as usual
Pallan Minerva chapter 3 . 4/10
I really like the silhouette of the world you're building here. I'm getting some vibes and connections I feel with the Leviathans and the general upper levels of Powers in the PV. It's cool stuff. I hope that you continue to work on this and the rest of your Naruto works whenever you can.
Tobi14 chapter 2 . 1/27
I must admit I prefer the document chapter
Tobi14 chapter 1 . 1/27
well the naruto planet terra formed is interesting and something I have not seen before.
Magna Est Vis Consuetudinis chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
You have something great in the works here. Keep it up!
Umanso chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
meh
Nogui chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
You made Iruka into a version of that really unlucky guy in OSABC.

Me: "hundred and fifty degrees?! how the hell is there any liquid water? oh wait...LogicalPremise is american, right "*opens google converter*

Orochimaru, on Naruto's side? Ha, let's do some bets for how long that will last.
Nefer Ka Re chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Globe-in-wings: UN emblem with laurels misinterpreted?
Alexeij chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
All Hail to Kushina, revealer of mysteries!

No offense, but this felt a bit like a filler chapter. I mean, it put the first chapter's findings into context and moved the story forward, but much of what Naruto says to Hinata and what he discusses with Sasuke we already know. The mention of sages as the only ones able to survive I think it's new though. Will Naruto's clones man the ship?

That said, really liked the particulars you put here and there (genjutsu TV!). Of course, Oro is hardly a 'particular', and his dismissal of mere Jutsu in favor of true knowledge is very IC, but from Naruto's words we can see how much the word has changed underneath the curtain of apparent 'canon-compliance'.

Also, did Shizune inherit her sensei's brand of disastrous luck? Come on, that was cruel.

I wonder if natural chakra works the same as you explained in the Sannin piece. Since Oro's perfect Edo Tensei needs natural chakra to be maintained in the long run (unless I read that wrong), do the seals block only chakra manipulation but leave the passive absorption untouched?

It's always good to see more of your Narutoverse. I'm biased because it's my current interest, but I hope your pause from OSABC will continue a bit while longer :)

- Alexeij