Reviews for To Wreck
Adele chapter 70 . 4/9
Save Morgana soon
tremaCEE chapter 70 . 3/17
This is a beautiful, captivating story. Merlin & Morgana destined and doomed to love each other. I like the concept of your story. It's one I haven't seen in any Mergana fic. I'm glad you wrote this (and I hope you come back and finish it). The thrill, the suspense, the angst... all well written. I still wish the original Merlin writers had considered including a real romance between Merlin and Morgana, even if it's a doomed, tragic love story. At least, the ending of the show would've been better. But your continuation fic is enough to soothe our Mergana hearts. Thank you for this masterpiece.
randyberry187 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I'm so sad rn honestly u should take it down not because it bad or because it sad but because my heart breaks not knowing how it end literally its in pieces
Guest chapter 70 . 3/25/2017
Adequate.
BloodDragon3012 chapter 70 . 3/18/2017
Yo you got me hooked on this, you better either finish next chapter or keep it going I won't allow this to be the end. I have spent nearly the last 15 hours reading this non-stop. I expect to hear something from you or this soon.
Guest chapter 70 . 2/17/2017
Loving this story, I hope that you choose to continue!
MrsDelRey chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Hey! You disappeared! Are you going to continue this fic? Xx
nf19 chapter 70 . 12/26/2016
Omg I didn't sleep last night because I'd been reading this story! (Btw I was planning to sleep but I couldn't because this story is so perfect and had me squealing and grinning like a mad man under the covers, so I didn't stop reading until I finished it) I love how you potray Merlin and Morgana's relationship, it's as if I didn't realize who they went from screaming to each other to making out lol. Writting is real nicely done and please please please PLEASE UPDATEEEE

ps.
My sanity is at stake.
Jo chapter 70 . 11/28/2016
This is a great fic-I actually stayed up way too late to read it lol its awesome. I cant wait to read the next chapter. Great work!
Guest chapter 70 . 9/21/2016
Please update asap, really enjoying this story!
CuriousityIsKillingMe chapter 70 . 8/26/2016
Too good to be true. This needs more favorites! Also, you should update soon. This story keeps on building suspense like never before. Also, will there be a "Sarah's Father" reveal? It should be someone from Camelot...LEON. That would be a good twist.
Guest chapter 70 . 7/29/2016
Pleasee upload! Such an amazing story!
KIMMIKY chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
I for one am loving THIS Morgana. I this Morgana in the show was shown so little affection from those around her and yet given so many material things it screwed with her head when Morgause came along professing to actually love her. Morgause was a manipulative bitch and although I do think she genuinely cared for her, I don't for one moment believe she met her after such a long time only for purely altruistic reasons. Morgana was easy prey being a pampered and sheltered young woman losing herself to Morgause's plotting was child's play. I think you've captured her and her situation perfectly.
decpoo chapter 70 . 7/9/2016
best one i've ever read! pleaseee update:(
Meri Ley chapter 70 . 6/20/2016