Reviews for To Wreck
AraelDranoth chapter 25 . 10/13
Oh yeah! Finally!
AraelDranoth chapter 16 . 10/13
Sweet stuff. Not sure I care too much for Sarah though. I just don't believe that that kind of character would stick around. If I saw two people like Morgana and Merlin I'd back away slowly.
AraelDranoth chapter 13 . 10/13
Wow... Merlin is a wuss. I like the damaged angle but this is getting just a tad too much.
AraelDranoth chapter 12 . 10/13
Ooooh boy.
AraelDranoth chapter 9 . 10/13
Wow... poor Sarah.
AraelDranoth chapter 8 . 10/13
She's... not shy about wanting a more... personal relationship.
AraelDranoth chapter 7 . 10/13
Love it so much. Merlin isn't very Merlin though but I guess that's what the passage of time does.
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 10/13
A girl with a plan. :)
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 10/13
Sooooo much potential in this fic!
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 10/13
Hopefully we don't focus too much on mopey Merlin and place focus instead on his and Morgana's relationship.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 10/13
Interesting choice of storyline. I'm curious where it will go.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 10/13
Wow... I love it.
Adele chapter 70 . 4/9
Save Morgana soon
tremaCEE chapter 70 . 3/17
This is a beautiful, captivating story. Merlin & Morgana destined and doomed to love each other. I like the concept of your story. It's one I haven't seen in any Mergana fic. I'm glad you wrote this (and I hope you come back and finish it). The thrill, the suspense, the angst... all well written. I still wish the original Merlin writers had considered including a real romance between Merlin and Morgana, even if it's a doomed, tragic love story. At least, the ending of the show would've been better. But your continuation fic is enough to soothe our Mergana hearts. Thank you for this masterpiece.