Reviews for Reality!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/17
I kind of felt like this one-shot was all over the place, and felt like the story could have instead been a multi-chapter piece. I also did not enjoy this peace as much as Midnight, but then Midnight didn't jump around like this piece did. It felt like a rough draft.

This said, Midnight was also written after this, about a month later. So you can say your writing has improved over time. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Need help please sopas back we need to hurry with sigs
Sis chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
My heart!
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow, I feel like it's been forever since I've read a Naruto fic... I really loved this. I feel like it's easier (though definitely more awkward...) to just write a plotless lemon. What I love to read are the stories like yours which actually go through all the complications.

Because as much as people like to just pair Naruto and Sasuke together without any mention of the consequences, it really is a big deal that choosing Naruto means giving up on rebuilding his clan.

Sorry, I'm starting to ramble... Anyway, I really liked this. :)

Keep writing!
918 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I loved it! It was great!
Mrs. Uzumaki BELIEVE IT chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
OMFG i want yo to write more like NOW 3 dis story! :)
astoria-paranoia chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I really liked this, if Sasunaru ever became reality, it would have gone like this I reckon. They're so competitive I always would have expected their love/hate/lust would be strongest while they were fighting :P But I would have liked it more if you had made this longer and been more detailed with the fighting and the making out, it probably would have portrayed their desperation more and made it more bittersweet _ But that's just me so nevermind, thank you for writing this anyway!
bloodshound chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
cute but sad...u d think with all the stuff thry can do artificial insemination would be so able huh?
yaoiluvr4lif chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Aww do not be nervous you did really well! That is so cute Sasuke picked Naruto over everything even his clan!
RDJASS chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
so cute!
ChibiNekoBandit chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That was really good! I liked how you showed the reality of Sasunaru...XD He would be the last. He could always have a child, though I don't know how Naruto would feel about that, or how he would.

Oh, well at least you had the facts; no m-prg, cause in real life, good luck with that.

Great one-shot
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow, really good!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
SO VERY BEAUTIFUL! Have you thought of MPreg? Very very good!
RenAfri chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
The last uchiha...

omg he gave up on his plan to revive uchiha clan because of his love to naruto

swet

*giggle*
ChrissyCrimson chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This was beautifully written, i really wouldnt change a thing about it. I dont feel sorry for Sakura...you cant force somebody to love you back if they dont. Sasuke loves Naruto and she needed to see that for herself. She needed a harsh wake up call back to reality and thats exactly what she got. She'll be okay.

I think this does work perfectly as a oneshot really. Sasuke realized at the very end what he wanted to do.

'Especially because he now knew, that that person felt the same. And so, he had made his decision, and thereby he was sealing the fate of one of the strongest clan in all of the hidden village's history. He was going to be the last of his clan. The last Uchiha.'

See? So no loose ends there at all. He wants to be with Naruto even at the cost of his clan. Now that there is true love people :D Maybe since your story is so wonderfully popular you could add on an epilogue. If not, thats okay too. I think it's great just the way it is. Thank you for writing it!