Reviews for Along Came a Spider
Great chapter and its nice to have you back!
Really glad to see you're back and can't wait to see the next chapter
I know this is a strange question but can u do a samurai jack fanfic and Hellsing ultimate like jack can bring humanity back to Alucard and have them have father /son relationship also jack is fighter and noble who bring the best of people
ericmw8 chapter 28 . 8/18
This is an incredible story
I read all the story today and í need to say that is amazing
tchao707 chapter 28 . 8/18
you should check the lucy vs carnage death battle video as symbiotes have more power then you have shown including the ability to fly where MC complain about but also the limit there power could have
DemonKaiser chapter 28 . 8/17
I'm really feeling this story is a little to cliche for my type. I honestly thought Tony would work with Peter in building a nanite suit that is similar to a symbiote with Peter is wearing the manure suit while Matt is benched until the bounty has been lifted.

Words like "mate" when used to describe Kara sounds, in my opinion, awkward in a 21st century society. A lot of people write in fan fiction use the word, "mate" when a relationship of two individuals that bonded by a mysterious entity or force.

Again, this is my opinion. Use this review as you please.
ShadowSlayer666 chapter 1 . 8/17
Good chapter, please keep up with the good work
Thanks for updating, I greatly enjoy reading Along Came a Spider and Crysis
darck ben chapter 28 . 8/17
great chapter
SerpentBane007 chapter 28 . 8/17
Glad to have you back! This chapter has been great as always. I wish you best of luck with everything going on in your life and can’t wait for where this story continues.
The MZ-FIT G-MR'S Productions chapter 28 . 8/16
Awesome chapter, Wraith! I'm glad to see this story again!
pyrojack25 chapter 28 . 8/16
Which version of Bane and Deadshot were they?

Nice to know your doing okay so far. Hopefully you'll be fine after a while, yeah.
Blackbelt219 chapter 28 . 8/16
I just want to say I'm happy that you came back. Tragedies hurt a lot but whats important is that we stand up again and I can tell you are trying to do that. Love the story and hope to see new updates soon ;)
slurmp18 chapter 1 . 8/16
Awesome to have you back!