Reviews for Along Came a Spider
Big fan chapter 28 . 10/22
Hello, I'm a big fan of this work. Update it more often, it's really good!
skylargillilan chapter 2 . 10/11
he's 23 not a teen
BladeKnightmare chapter 28 . 10/1
in the movies comics and cartoons thor could travel to any world what if he knew where Spyderman was this whole time but madme web told him not to interfere till now
DragonSlayerPatriot chapter 5 . 9/10
Spyder man?
Would you consider having toxin reproduce eventually so that Kara would have her own symbiote?
Chaos Sorcerer chapter 28 . 9/8
Damn dude, we were all getting worried. I really hope you’re okay, tragedy can have an awful affect on people. My condolences man.

Will you at all mention Knull the symbiote god? Do the marvel characters have the feats and power levels of the comic book counterparts (though I think MCU Cap is stronger than the comic version)? Are the Avengers that Matt was close to gonna be mentioned? Deadpool has been mentioned a few times, is he gonna show up? Will we see more of the Symbiotes power, it can do all the things Carnage and Venom can do and since it’s the 1000th in its line, what else could Toxin do? Would the tech on Earth 617 be superior to Earth 38’s? I’d say MCU tech is better than Arrowverse.

I forgot how much I missed this story, thank you for reminding me how great your work is. After a while I’ve sort of pictured Matt as Jared Padalecki, but that’s just me. I can see the match ups now, Super Soldier vs Super Soldier and Hawkeye vs Deadshot. I’d say the two Spider men would take on Bane and Iron Man outclassing the fire spewing bug. Please have Cap or someone say ‘Avengers Assemble!’ Update soon! Take care now, bye bye then.
Darklink1011 chapter 25 . 9/6
i think it would be rather hilarious if Matt found a spiderman comic while cleaning the place. especially if it was written my Stan himself. different universe so its quite possible his universe is a comic book in this one.
Jrocker105 chapter 19 . 9/4
I honestly imagined Cassidy to have junkrats voice at the end of this chapter.
Mr.unknow chapter 28 . 8/26
i wonder if we would see some Captain America vs deathstroke action, super soldier vs super merc.
Anime PJ chapter 28 . 8/24
Hey, man, great to see you back! I dunno about anyone else, but introducing three of DC's bad guys in one chapter sure is one hell of a way to make a comeback. And boy, am I hyped to see the Marvel characters let loose on the DC Universe. Again, great to see you back.
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 28 . 8/23
Welcome back! Glad to see you're on the mend. You were deeply missed. This update may have been short, but it is good, so keep on building steam.
ScourgeTheBoss chapter 28 . 8/20
finally! your back!

I hope whatever happened to you is settled because I'm DEMANDING ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Although, I hope you are also safe and in good health. Thanks for another beautiful chapter to this story.
Wraith has returned, bless you Lord
Great chapter and its nice to have you back!
Really glad to see you're back and can't wait to see the next chapter