Reviews for Make you feel wanted
musme chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
I like it
Thanks
Joana chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Hi I just wanted to say thanks for sharing all your amazing historys.
So I don't know if you know but if writing becomes to hard there's some programs for free were you just talk and the computer writers it down.
Or you could blackmail your brother and make him write for you.
Hope you fell better, hugs and kisses.
Elle D'Elajoie chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
It’s been a while since you’ve posted anything, so I don’t know if you even still read the comments. I hope you do. :)
I really like this story and several others that you’ve written. I hope you return to writing soon! I’ve clicked to follow you in case you do.
Elle D'Elajoie chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This is awesome!
L. Harwell chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Oh my gosh! I LOVE this! I always enjoy reading fics were Blaine finally realizes what a clueless asshat he is. I truly truly hope that you choose to continue writing on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
hope you continue this. love having Kurt being the one chased after instead of Blaine, I hated that on the show. But Klaine is endgame...
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Um wow. I wished this was continued. I love how you really got into Blaine's head. Silly love songs drove me nuts. Poor Kurt. And he was there for Blaine after he was rejected and Kurt even told him how he felt to which Blaine still left it in the air. Blaine really was clueless. I hope you add another chapter.
Trystin Fiarra Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Can you write a follow up to this piece? Possibly a couple months of Kurt going on dates and Blaine backing off but bemoaning his loss and stupidity on the side but with a happy ending :) I personally like Kurt stays at dalton fics and blossoms in the happy, healthy environment. Sebastian can even make an appearance but makes fun of Blaine for not snagging Kurt while he had the chance.

Anyway... Great one shot :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I love this idea so much! Blaine should have to really work for it! Love warbler fics I hope you carry this story on.
kate-sama chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I really felt sorry for Kurt. Huhuhu. How sad. Please update the next chapter!
floflo8468 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Omg
Good
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Please, please, please, continue! It's amazing! I also missed having Blaine pining for Kurt in the show after he realized he had feelings for him. I think the way it happened all in one episode was very rushed. I wanted to see more of Blaine on his own dealing with his realization, and more of him contemplating Kurt and how to take action about his feelings.

I would have loved to have had just a couple of episodes where the tables were turned and we could have seen Blaine first kicking himself because he had been so clueless about his feelings -maybe even him having a conversation with another warbler about it- and then him being all shy around Kurt and working his ass off to get him before someone else realized how wonderful Kurt and 'stole' it from him.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I love this start and look forward to more. I don't like Kurt with Blain but can't wait to see who Kurt ends up with and his reactions to being so sought after, what a difference for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
great start cant wait to keep reading