Reviews for The Sly Case
MrMasterplan chapter 16 . 4/1
PLEASE tell me that you have not given up on this story! I REEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLY want to see what happens next! And I'm dying to know how Hopps and Wilde will react when they finally lay eyes on Clockwerk!
akazianka1038 chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
I'm a big Wildehopps shipper, but I truely respect you not putting them in a relationship for your story. It would actually put to much background noise and take away from the main story. I think you made the right decision.
Parks98 chapter 15 . 6/22/2017
I want more! Like a lot this is fun
Parks98 chapter 11 . 6/22/2017
I still don't completely understand the whole thing with Rioichi's section of the thievius raccoonus. I mean sly learned the moves and also said he found it yet Judy and Nick have it...so what?
Parks98 chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Yeah Carmelita can kinda be a bitch, granted her's heart is in the right place but she's a little bit (read: a lot) of a hot head. Then again she's been after a thief who likes to flirt with her and push her buttons for years so yeah
Parks98 chapter 7 . 6/22/2017
Wait so Zootopia is in America (kinda makes sense) for some reason I always thought of it in south Africa.
Parks98 chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
Really enjoying this...like a lot!
Parks98 chapter 3 . 6/22/2017
Really liking this
Parks98 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
SLY COOPER! Love this and ohhh boy this is going to be a fun little read.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2017
When will you write again
Guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2017
I suppose this an excuse for just not wanting to write anymore, if it's been this long.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2017
Yay! HOT FUZZ guest appearance!
Chelly2k chapter 15 . 1/25/2017
Been meaning to comment on this but so far; the story been really interesting and good.
Really hope you continue this~
Jebest4781 chapter 15 . 11/30/2016
Well that takes care of that and now the hunt for the croc is on. Also fine with Nick and Judy having sibling like relations but to settle romance stuff with the two maybe add OCs to take care of things I think
Jebest4781 chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
This was very fun and now the mugshot mission will get wrapped up