Reviews for The Fox and the Rabbit

Falcon93 chapter 22 . 11/8/2021
When is the next chapter coming?
Falcon93 chapter 7 . 10/18/2021
What movie?
Ruwa666 chapter 22 . 9/21/2021
If you don't mind me asking. But are you planning on continuing this story because I really hope you do cause it is amazing and deserves an ending
Kasz62 chapter 22 . 7/10/2021
Do you have any plans to Finnish The Fox and the Rabbit? Cause I know you haven’t done anything lately.

Please say you do.
Linkgold64 chapter 22 . 12/4/2020
I've re-read this fic sooo many times I've lost count.. still hoping it's not been abandoned, it would be such a waste! Here's hoping...
maggot0611 chapter 22 . 11/5/2020
I guess its dead then no update in 2 years not a single word not from the author sonething must habe happend he/she said we will at least get a note if things tend to not work out so yeah
What a shame I like this story
MovedToA03 chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
I hate it when artists just disappear after creating art. It’s like creating a masterpiece and then throwing it in a dump
naosh-of-muses chapter 22 . 10/22/2020
I-. Welp. Things are going to get more serious.
MovedToA03 chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
Come back soon!
Dr Freaky chapter 22 . 5/10/2020
Hello! I just wanted to say thank you for this amazing story and I am not sure if its over although it has been 2 years so it most likely is but this was the first zootopia fanfiction I ever read. Ever sense the first chapter came out I have been reading this and checking up on it every few weeks to see if its been updated. I love your story telling and how skilled of a writer you are. Anyway... I just wanted to say thank you for this and I hope someday you will come back or atleast tell the readers if its over or not.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
I love this so much!
pokefan366 chapter 1 . 3/9/2020
Are you going to update soon? Would like to find out what happens next.
nightmane chapter 22 . 1/5/2020
Damn, just got back from reading wattpad and finished out the last few chapters and now I'm eager to see an update. Sadly that might never come but I'll keep this story followed and favorited just in case. This a fucking grade A story man and I'm hoping through it all that it'll be updated.
raffvantye chapter 22 . 1/2/2020
I just binged read this story in one sitting. I found it on a link from an Image from Chapter 3 in Ziegelzelg's Deviantart page. Said that it I should go read it, so I did and I put off sleeping just cause I couldn't stop reading it.

Here it is 7 am. . . Thank God i don't have to work today.

Excellent work!