Reviews for Unveiled Longings
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ah. Had me fooled in the beginning. Very amusing. :)
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
AHAHAHHAHAHA! You got me, I will admit XD

Awesome job XD That was a fun topic and twist from the idea of serious drama of sealonging to fun, joyful baloon hurling. XDD
EverKitsune chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
ROTFL! you gave jay a wonderful birthday present indeed! lol! That was an awesome story! I love Viginettes! lol!
Flashgriffin chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Teehee! That was great! But at the beginning it sounded, at least to me, that Elrohir was going to jump. I'm glad he didn't!
FaerieQueen chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
one thing i did not understand: the twins have the urge yearly to throw water balloons at other people? please email me at the above address. thanx so much!
Hawke chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
::Snicker:: You had me going there. I thought that I'd get to see some nice, fun, Elrohir angst. ::Sigh:: Oh well. No one ever hurts the sons of Elrond.
Miss Aranel chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Oh, that was wonderful! You truly had me convinced that something was wrong-perhaps related to the sea-longing, or the anniversary of Celebrian's departure (as Arwen is also mentioned...)

And then we find that all is fine and good! What an excellent way to celebrate a conception/birthday...I wonder how this began...and how long it has been happening. *smirk*

This was well worth the read!

-Aranel
lizmybit chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
How absolutely marvelous! tee hee hee! I loved this! I am not sure how I have missed your writings up till now...I am glad to have found them! You are a wonderful writer! I look foward to more of your stories!
Meharet chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
LOL! You suceeded in fooling me - I believed Elrohir was having an attack of cuivëar!

Well done - and I should have known it would be pour Gimili that Legolas would target.
Elanhin chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
that was pretty cute! and a good idea to write it to a friend to, I wish my friends would do that... )
loanshark chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
oh my GOODNESS! i really thought it was something serious like the sea-longing or something...this is a great vignette! :) thanks for writing it! :)
Faerfaen chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
heheheheh lucky! I wanna drop water balloons on people!

** Dy **
Dragon-of-the-north chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Sea-longing and mischief? Oh, what a combination! BRILLIANT!
Elendil chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
That was so funny! I got such a laugh out of the twins throwing water baloons out onto an unsuspecting crowd. It was even funnier when Legolas got Gimli. Well done!

Elendil Elf-Maiden of Mirkwood

Keeper of Elladan's Mischievous Grin and Mirkwood
Ainaechoiriel chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Oh, that was funny. Very clever, too. You did have me going for "sea-longing" but then came the orbs…. Good job.