Reviews for Beauty and Brawn
Vanessa Masters chapter 19 . 7/7
"What's with her. I've never seen this side of her before," Kalifa thought.

"My bubbles can clean anything as well as your strength. You've got a lot extra so I'll just have to you extra bubbles," Kalifa said as she disappeared.

"Where did she-"

"Golden Bubbles!"

Umiko felt a hand on her legs and saw Kalifa standing behind her. She tried to take a swing at her but as she tried to move she fell back as her legs gave way. She looked down at her legs and saw that they looked just like Sanji did.

"Hehe pretty aren't they. My slightest touch can make anything glisten. It's my gift to make everything beautiful. I'll give your body a luminescent sheen. Every inch of your body will shimmer from my touch.

"So this is what you did to Sanji-kun," Umiko said as she tried to stand up but fell back down, "Uhhggg stupid bubble power."

"Hehe say whatever you want your just jealous. You only possess a fraction of my beauty and power. I thought out of pure kindness that I could give you a pair of silky smooth legs. You should show some gratitude. I thought Iceburg raised you better than that, or is this Franky's training coming in," Kalifa said

Umiko glared at Kalifa, "You don't have the right to say anyone of those names. I'll be grateful when I put your head through a wall."

"My my, such a dirty mouth, you'll never be as gorgeous as me with such filth spewing out," Kalifa said

"Has she always been this vain?" Umiko thought

The cries of men could be heard outside, as the fighting got more intense.

"A buster call," Umiko said lowly.

"Seem's we finally reached a climax," The room started to fill with more bubbles, "I better hurry if I stay here I could die as well."

"Not until I hurt you for Iceburg and Sanji-kun," Umiko said finally on her feet.

"Sheee!" Kalifa said as she jumped and disappeared, "You must forgive me. Alas, I fear our game must end now," Kalifa reappeared behind Umiko as she reached her hands out for the younger teen.

"Head Butt of Love!" Umiko yelled throwing her head back.

"Gahhh!" Kalifa yelled falling back and grabbing her nose.

Nice fight.

Oh Umi smacking Franky for saying he’d kill Chopper, and Nami hits him too for the suggestion. Lol
Vanessa Masters chapter 18 . 7/5
Sanji got hurt, now Umiko is gonna thrash Kalifa!
Vanessa Masters chapter 17 . 7/5
"What no way. Ahh, damn it you guys, first Umi and now you too. I didn't ask you to save me, I didn't ask, but you still came! Wahahahah! I'm not crying you hear me you bastard I'm not crying!" Franky yelled clearly crying.

"Shut up that's enough!" Luffy yelled

"Whoa Luffy calm down!" Nami and Zoro yelled

Umiko grabbed one of Luffy's cheeks and snapped it back annoyed at his outbursts.

"Hey, that hurt!" Luffy said

Umiko just crossed her arms and looked away.

Luffy rubbed his cheek, "Hurry up and lower the bridge!"

"Oh yeah right. What the hell are you waiting for!" Zoro yelled

"Yeah hurry up!" Nami yelled

Umiko was about to reach over and snap both of their cheeks for their rude remarks to the Franky Family but her hands were stopped when they grabbed by someone else.

"It's okay Umi. It'll make them move faster," Sanji said in a calm and sweet voice.

Umiko gazed at Sanji her heart beat picking up again. She remembered how she felt earlier when she was in Sanji's arms. She remembered Iceburg explaining these feelings to her before but with all of the commotion she hadn't taken the time to remember. She was about to go deep into her memories but was stopped when Nami yelled again.

"Don't make me come down there!" Nami yelled

"Wow, Nami you're sexy when you boss people around!" Sanji said while his hands were still holding Umiko's.

Umiko for some strange reason felt annoyed and grabbed both of Sanji's cheeks pulling them hard.

"Ahhhhh-aaahhh Umi!" Sanji yelled in pain.

Umiko let go snapping Sanji's cheeks back painfully. Sanji held his now red cheeks as he looked at the annoyed Umiko.

"Umi. Even when you're mad you still look like a goddess," Sanji said wincing as he talked.

Umiko just turned away from Sanji, making a dark cloud loomed over him.

—-
I love jealous Umi. No one had mouths Franky, and when a Sanji flirts with others. Lol
Vanessa Masters chapter 16 . 7/5
Umiko continued to attack anyone who stepped in her way.

*SMASH*

"UMIKO!" The group yelled

Umiko felt no air in her lungs when she felt metal connect with her stomach. She flew back and crashed right into the side of a building. One of the previous attackers who had taken down Gomorrah surprised attacked Umiko.

"Haha not so tough now little girl."

"How dare you hurt Umi!" Sanji yelled from the saddle.

The armoured man turned his attention to Sanji, "Hehe what are you gonna do about it?"

Sanji growled and was about to jump out of the saddle that is until he saw the metal ball move.

"Huh? WAhh?!"

Umiko pushed the metal ball off of her and held it above her head. Her face showed clear annoyance. She gripped the chain in her teeth and broke it scaring the surrounding Marines.

"AHHHHH!"

Umiko took the giant metal ball and launched it right back at the man who attacked her and bowling over hundreds of Marines behind him.

"Wah Umi-chan are you okay?!" Sanji yelled

Umiko didn't answer and went in front of Gomorrah. She grabbed onto the reins and used that to swing herself up onto Gomorrah's head, the annoyed look still presents on her face.

"They're all going down," Umiko said

"RAAAAGGGHHHH!" Gomorrah roared

"Ahhh!" Chopper yelled

"What!?" Nami said surprised by Gomorrah's outburst.

"Gomorrah said Umiko's out for blood!" Chopper said

Everyone looked up at Umiko and saw her. To the average person it looked like she was pouting but for those who knew her they knew that look meant whoever got in her way might not live to tell about their encounter.

—-

Love au I unstoppable force, like miss piggy when enraged and NO ONE messes with that mullet.

Thou Umi is WAAAAY more lovely :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 14 . 7/5
Show them what for Umiko and Luffy!

—-

Umiko looked around searching for Franky but didn't see his familiar blue hair anywhere. Umiko walked up to Sanji.

Sanji looked up and saw the blue-haired girl but remembered that he had lost Franky, "Umi I'm sorry, but I couldn't protect Franky."

Umiko looked down at Sanji and saw how beat up he looked. Sanji just kept his head down afraid of looking at the girl.

"Sanji," Umiko said grabbing his attention.

"Hu-?!"

Umiko wrapped her arms around Sanji and brought him into a hug, or rather brought his face into his chest.

"I''m glad Sanji-kun is okay," Umiko said

Umiko got no response and pulled Sanji away to look at him, "Sanji-kun?"

Sanji's face was all red, he had hearts in eyes, and blood was flowing from his nose.

"He's fine. This is probably the best he's felt in a while," Nami said walking up to the two when she saw the worried look on the girl's face.

Umiko nodded her head and supported Sanji so he wouldn't fall over.

—-

I loved Sanji in that orange shirt under his outfit. And if I was Umiko I’d hug him too. If I was a girl to get that reaction.
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 7/5
Umiko stood in front of the two in a battle stance ready, "I've got this."

Umiko took a big breath, "Anchor charge second attack," Umiko jumped towards the wave tucking herself into a ball and spinning towards the wave , "Cannonball Crash!" Umiko attacked the wave cutting through it like a buzz saw slicing through wood. Her attack split the wave giving Rocket Man enough space to squeeze through.

Umiko landed back on the train unaware of the stunned expressions.

"I'm wet," Umiko said before she went back inside the train.

Everyone was silent until they realized that they cleared the storm.

"YAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Luffy pulled himself back into the train car, "Wow that was fun."

He approached Umiko who was trying to dry herself off with a towel.

"Umi-tail, I didn't know you were so strong!" Luffy said amazed

"Hmmm? Really?" Umiko said

"Mhhhm it's really cool!" Luffy said

"Thank you," Umiko said

Very nice. Lol Paulie upset the girls corrupt umi
EylaQueen chapter 31 . 5/28
This is totally a masterpiece. I can't wait for the future arc though where Vinsmoke brothers were revealed looool
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 31 . 5/27
ROADROLLER-DA!
arapyanime chapter 31 . 5/7
I'm in love with this fic! This is really good!
Sora chapter 31 . 4/28
Great story!
Please write more chapters!
Can’t wait for more sanji x umiko moments
ukitakeitalialover041757 chapter 31 . 4/25
Great chapter, it was really good.
Chienna chapter 27 . 4/23
Thank you for the update. I love it
RayzaLemon chapter 1 . 4/22
What did they say about bringing saiyans to another planet?
hellspam chapter 31 . 4/21
Ive got a suggestion on what to do for the timeskip for umiko have hancock train her she could be sent to a island close to amazon lily and be found by some kujas while marineford is happening and when she shows up 2 years later have her know armament and observation haki and is dressed like a kuja