Reviews for Power Rangers: Operation Z
Psycho Tangerine chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
This is an excellent story. You do a great job with BlackWind and with the Ranger characterizations and interactions. Too bad you never finished it.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
OMC, I just have to see what Blackwind does for his fourth crystal! I loved the cameos; and Cestria has great Billyspeak. Here's hoping you aren't TOO harsh with the PRiS, ... they've been through a lot lately ...

Catch ya on the flipside,

A J
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
You know, this chapter could have been a good one-shot. You should definitely update this story again sometime- but mostly I'm reviewing to let you know that when I said "pics" in my Scooter review, I meant "epics".
Hagar chapter 4 . 3/15/2003
Hi, it's good to have you back at the PR scene!

I like this story; playing with darkness, but not too serious-minded; Explroing many characters, without seeming repititive; and smoothly changing the timeline. I'll be keeping an eye (or two) on it.
Signkat chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
GREAT STORY! Can't wait to read more!
tremor3258 chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
First initial reaction when another chapter came out-thank goodness, I thought Silvormoon had lost her mind and was going to leave us with a fairly trite, near 'it was all a dream' style story to account for monsters being around for later Power Rangers. Luckily, that was only the initial situation.

And then things get interesting. Nice characterization work for some subtle shifts, evil rising. It's a morality play, but a good one, and some subthreads I expect will be carried on later. Now the first part makes a lot more sense for future tie-in work...
Higuchimon chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
It's been a long time since I read this...it was just like reading it for the first time :) Really incredible...of course I know how it ends, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the re-ride to get there ;)
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
*chuckles* you know, this is the first time I ever sat down and carefully read this particular one all the way through? It was even better than I'd imagined, and given what I know of you, that's saying a lot :) I highly enjoyed this. This is where it all began...
RedNinjaRanger chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
this really good, giving them a second chance to save Zordon, and since the other evils werent wiped out just lost unity their wont be those annoying demons and orgs