Reviews for Sleep-Over
Genesis.Malfoy chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
The 'aaaawwwwws' will continue to come up everytime I read this. Loved it!
IamSlytherclaw chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
the guttersnipe chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Awww... Draco's an overprotective affectionate dad! So sweet!

Thanks for writing!

Cheers
Lt. Basil chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Draco is an adorable father :)
AllisonReader chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Ah, that is the sweetest thing.
PheonixFeather10 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Aaah, Draco is so overprotective :) I love how he got his teddy taken away. Just once! And the peacocks and their tailfeathers :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
That was beautiful to read. Perfect six-year-old dialog and that is very difficult to pull off. Great job.
hillstar chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
Aww...

Scorpius kind of reminds me a bit of Luna. He's very curious and loves fantastic stories about animals. :)

Draco is cutely overprotective. He's not wrong, however, that's there's a lot of mischief a young boy can get into in the Malfoy Manor- like snipping peacocks and books about the dark arts!
meldahlie chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
Love it! Love it love it love it! The beautiful characterisation of the way Scorpius makes Draco feel and ALL the little details! The dang'rous books! The story which had undergone significant changes! And the peacock - er, whoops, Lucius!
The best bit of all is coming home ... Draco isn't the only one with a slight lump in his throat :')
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Love seeing Draco as a parent worried about his son experiencing as many bad things as he did when young. Good writing'
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Awww... *chuckle smirk smile*
hillstar chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Fussy, overprotective Dravo is really cute. I also like what chill grandparents Narcissa and Lucius make in this story.
PepperCheez chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
*laughs* Aw this is really cute. I like the bit about the peacocks as well as the fact that Draco is an apparently loving father. Plus, Narcissa laughing! Nice to see she has a sense of humor.

I belong to a Harry Potter role playing site called Sonora Academy that is currently accepting new members for it's twenty-sixth term and it would be amazing if you joined. The site address is www . sonora . terragenaonline . net (without spaces). If you have questions, you can PM me, ask on the OOC board or email the Headmaster at sonora . academy . head at gmail . com (again without spaces) We also have a sandbox that you can play around in and see how things work.

Good luck on your writing.
fanHPTW chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
cute
meldahlie chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Tee-hee! Dear Draco!
But you can see, in a way, why he would be /rather/ concerned...