Reviews for Constant Correspondent
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 8/25
Lovely story. At first I was upset with how Harry treated her, but as I thought about it, it made sense. It did seem that the Weasley family just kind of sucked everything and every one up, so Harry had nothing left to give her. I wish Victor had been a better developed character in the books, but you did a fantastic job with both characters.
chris7100 chapter 1 . 8/12
Perfect.
Sweet.
vickety chapter 1 . 6/29
This was sweet. It makes me want to read more of this ship.
jonesy35 chapter 1 . 6/16
That was a sweet story. Thank you.
ihppybttrfly chapter 1 . 6/3
again thank you
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 5/14
Lovely story.
demonhunter2087 chapter 1 . 5/9
love this story
the dragon and the rose chapter 1 . 5/1
This was a wonderful little story and I enjoyed it very much. I have to say that I find your take on Hermione's post-war life far more appealing (and realistic) than JKR's, to be perfectly honest. Kudos!
Marie chapter 1 . 3/20
Yes. All the yes.
I do have that slight hangup about people needing romantic relationships in order to find their happy ending, but despite that you wrote it well and I very much appreciate that.
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 1 . 3/1
That was lovely:) I adore stories like this:)
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 2/19
Love the idea of Victor waiting for her and taking care of her.
What a lovely one shot amazing story
I read this oneshot sometime last year (amd adored it) but lost track and couldn't find it again to reread. Then recently I came across Escape and devoured it in a matter of days. When I checked out your profile to see what else you had written, lo and behold it turns out you are the same author of one of my favorite Hermione and Krum stories! Thank you for sharing your writing!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 1 . 1/29
beautiful little story. your Victor is perfect
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »