Reviews for Constant Correspondent
Pygmy Hippo chapter 1 . 6/21
I love it! I love stories where Viktor protects her, he seems a much better match than Ron for her.
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/9
Harry and Ron proved to be rubbish friends, thank goodness for Viktor. Wonderful one shot thank you for sharing.
ILikeThis chapter 1 . 6/3
I cried...and I don't do that with a lot of stories. This is simply brilliant. I am praying for a sequel of sorts... the reaction of the Potter and Weasley children/ grandchildren to Hermione's book (pretty please?)...
Lora chapter 1 . 4/28
Beautiful. Nicely done.
That was sweet yet oddly melancholic, too. Maybe it was the loss of the first part of her life, but then, that first part of her life held not much more than sacrifice and pain. Still, the second part of her life was basically perfect so... Very well done.
Bexe25 chapter 1 . 3/2
I’m crying so beautiful. I love this! It was short but it held so much warmth, their love is beautiful.
Nemo122 chapter 1 . 1/15
That was sweet I liked that it was a continuation after it all, felt like it should have actually ended that way.
furface294 chapter 1 . 1/2
A much nicer and more believeable epilogue than what was printed.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Aw, this was cute! Great job!
lilikaco chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Omg that was an emotional roller coaster
Harry... that was cold. Viktor is right, she deserves so much better.
So well written, thank you for sharing your incredible writing with us!
Nanyin chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
This was a lovely piece.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
lovely work!
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Lovely story. At first I was upset with how Harry treated her, but as I thought about it, it made sense. It did seem that the Weasley family just kind of sucked everything and every one up, so Harry had nothing left to give her. I wish Victor had been a better developed character in the books, but you did a fantastic job with both characters.
chris7100 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017