Reviews for Hate Me, Love me, Kill me
andysanime chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Really good job!
I'll Never tell chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
D**n it! You made me f***ing cry. This is the best story I've heard in a long,long time. Like I said it takes alot to make me cry. But you took it a step further, You made me want to surpress my tears and read on. WOW just Wow Finish the story please. I can make my own endings in my head but I want to see where you are going with YOUR story.

(Sorry for the cursing, emotions are hard to overcome. I didn't curse at you.)
I'll Never tell chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Gaara? really? I guess it fits pretty well. Don't give up on Yu-Gi-Oh just yet. It might not be your (or my) favorite anime right now but you've shown how good you can write it. You can always come back to it once you've found more inspiration.
I'll Never tell chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
You just about had me in tears there. Do you know how hard that is to do? I may PRETEND to cry when it gets me some thing, but it takes really sad or well written animes/fanfics (which this story is both) to make me tear up for !
i'll Never tell chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Oh my gosh. Wow. I'll never be able to look at Yu-Gi-Oh the same way. Just, just wow. I can't describe it. Keep up the good work.

wow
I'll Never tell chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Ther's only one thing I can say, WOW! I can't even explain how good your righting is. Just...WOW.
i'll Never tell chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
NNNNIIIICCCEEE! Sinical even. Your story is so dark, but in a way it is believable. Very nice work.

( Sorry if anything is misspelled.)
Proof of Nothing chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
What is the name of the song? And who is the artist?
Kailyssia Pym chapter 9 . 9/2/2005
This is a very good fic. A very interesting take on our beloved little Yugi. Please continue to write this fic. It is to good not ot finish. Please update soon.
xXTwistedzxzangeLXx chapter 9 . 4/20/2005
This is the best story i have ever read! omg! this is soo good! i only wish that you would of continued... but what ever.
x Hearts chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
read more later! :)
KimyouTeki chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Kimyo: Yugi is so tiny... I can't really picture him killing anyone...

Yugi in background, being scrutinized by the rest of the YGO cast: Guys, please... (Blushes)

Jou: Nah, he's too puny to do any damage.

Honda: For sure! Ain't that right, little guy? (messes up Yugi's hair)

Yugi: My HAIR! You bastard! (pulls out a machete and stabs Honda in the head)

Honda: WWAH!

Kimyo: On the other hand...
Juliana chapter 9 . 6/21/2004
That was an awesome story! I almost cried at the end. I hope you do start to write YGO stories again!
Juliana chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Whoa... it was Yugi... countinue!
Morj chapter 9 . 12/6/2003
That was like the greatest ygo story! It really sad, but its so great. u can really relate to the reader. I read all ur other ygo stories, and I think there great. I definitely think u should write more ygo.