Reviews for Ace of Academy City
Dasgun chapter 1 . 7/23

thrawn92 chapter 19 . 3/9/2019
I really would've liked for Raiden to have more connections with more than just Revengence. For example, his debut in MGS2, or his cyborg form in MGS4.

Also, Raiden was supposed to be married to Rosemary, she and their son John were shown in MGS4 and at least mentioned in Revengence.
DarkstormPL chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Welcome back Adam Taurus, to the Light Side of the Force.
sondowth chapter 36 . 11/25/2017
This story was an intense and excellent read. I hope you do a crossover between Railgun and Familiar of Zero, Dragon Ball Super, RWBY, Kill la Kill, Strike/Brave Witches, or Slayers. I personally wouldn't use SAO as the third crossover because of Mikoto's powers would literally be a story breaker in both worlds.
Kadzuki Kurokami chapter 26 . 5/11/2017
It would be enough for her to zap lightning to destroy the object.
Kadzuki Kurokami chapter 19 . 5/11/2017
Hmm, Elise - unnecessary...
Kadzuki Kurokami chapter 13 . 5/11/2017
Nice... _
Warmach1ne32 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Hmmm~ Is that Adam Taurus's Wilt & Blush I see Raiden using? :D
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 36 . 10/1/2016
Great ending! will be sure to check out the sequel! :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 35 . 9/24/2016
Great update not that I mean its great what happened to him (do not want to spoil), but Mikoto's reaction after. I like that she is still staying herself and not being like Accelerator. :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 34 . 9/17/2016
great update! Glad mikoto told off the city officials :)
EricGreater76 chapter 33 . 9/14/2016
The previous is Misaki, now it's Oriana's turn, Touma, I'm jealous of you, you have a perfect girlfriend. When you were injured, she beat person who had hurted you without hestitation. I expect the sequel.
HunterX097 chapter 33 . 9/13/2016
Oh Oriana Thompson, it's great. It's only 4 or 5 chapters, I really expect the sequel.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 33 . 9/12/2016
Great updates. Looking forward to what the city reactions will be.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/9/2016
Touma is daring, he hugged Mikoto although so many people saw them. Oh hey, How many chapters in this story?