Reviews for Nobody ever asked my birthday
benrobbins77 chapter 32 . 9/11
Interesting story. Your writing is fairly good. You really should have longer, more natural chapters. As it is, it's like cutting off a sentence while halfway through.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 22 . 8/27
Decent so far but you really have to pay attention, there often isn't anything explicitly stating what's going on and you have to pick it up from context clues
Son of Whitebeard chapter 329 . 8/24
Harry seems to have created his own potion
Mrs anonymoud chapter 327 . 8/20
Love your story. Needs more reviews, I agree. No tired tropes
Son of Whitebeard chapter 321 . 8/9
such fear of the war
delia cerrano chapter 320 . 8/8
So how did Draco know where Harry was? I'm with Harry...now what? Draco says that turns around...and what just leaves? I don't remember any bet.
delia cerrano chapter 319 . 8/7
Ouch! Stop it Harry and just go somewhere, settle down and think then act on what you've thought through even if it's "I need someone to talk this through with" or "I'm not going to think about this or let it work on my brain any more. What's done is done." or try to talk to Severus again...no...he won't sit still enough to listen so write him "your side".
Mrs anonymoud chapter 318 . 8/7
Great fic
delia cerrano chapter 314 . 8/2
Chpts 312-314:read them just can't think of anything to say.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 313 . 8/2
love Harry's excitement
Son of Whitebeard chapter 311 . 7/30
great experiment
Son of Whitebeard chapter 310 . 7/28
fustrated Snape
delia cerrano chapter 310 . 7/27
I wasn't. What's that about the spell that Severus did...it wasn't that the spell he said the word for? Was he keeping the "blackmail info"...it didn't burn?
delia cerrano chapter 309 . 7/26
Chpt 307-309: Good chapters but poor Harry. They kind of leave him out on a branch that's about to fall.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 309 . 7/26