Reviews for Nobody ever asked my birthday
the funky she-wolf 33415 chapter 298 . 13h
oooh. Im sorry, I've never truly liked people who make decisions for the 'greater good' when it's For other people, without their say, accepted as gospel, and they never state: the 'greater good' for Whom? So, whenever Harry loses faith in Dumbledore due to raw logic and actually thinking for himself, I end up rather happy. I don't know why, really. But you won't be hearing me complaining.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 110 . 7/14
impressive broomstick by harry
Son of Whitebeard chapter 295 . 7/13
terrible migraine
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 7/12
No, I haven't figured out the Phophecy One as I know most of their birthdays, (with exception of a few adults) and Neville wasn't marked.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 292 . 7/12
ooh death
DaveC chapter 14 . 7/11
Yep too long I have lost the plot of this fanfic there’s plenty to think about but i’m Not in a classroom and haven’t got time for everyone to be trained and then hear about thei others .
DaveC chapter 5 . 7/11
This is going to go on and on
cuinwen chapter 292 . 7/11
Is this story going anywhere? Don't get me wrong; the scenes are interesting. It is just, the story seems to be wandering around.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 290 . 7/10
LOVE A MORE SCOTTISH MINEVERA
Son of Whitebeard chapter 289 . 7/6
love seeing mentoring Harry
Son of Whitebeard chapter 287 . 7/4
RAGING HARRY
delia cerrano chapter 283 . 6/25
Harry may be on to something but I'm not! Tell me please.
the funky she-wolf 33415 chapter 282 . 6/23
oooh! they're critiquing each other's styles and methods?
delia cerrano chapter 279 . 6/21
Severus was disappointed that Draco could actually send that curse out even if it was only a dummy Harry? Or did Draco really see that look? Hmmm I think he saw it.
delia cerrano chapter 278 . 6/20
What? Wrong chapter? Fixes it? Fixes what? Draco is in the "closet" now and Harry who is the only one left who hasn't been "tested" yet is trying to find out what they all did or what happens to them in that room...right?