Reviews for double jeu
J chapter 16 . 15h
Really good. I didn’t want it to end.
Carola-Gigi chapter 16 . 7/15
It's over?
No more?!
Why? TT_TT *CarolaCries*

My birthday is on 24th July,
I would be... SUPER GLAD if you updated for my birthday and the Reverser's Premiere

A hug from Ecuador
Kasienda chapter 16 . 7/10
This is so cute! Love the gradual closeness building between Chat and Mari! If only the two of them would realize they have something real while they don’t know the people they’re crushing on! It may be unlikely at this point, but I’m hoping for more! Happy writing!
JT chapter 16 . 6/22
Aww, you haven't updated in a while. I do understand when fics get left to the side for life and loss of interest.

I do have a request if your willing. If you don't plan to finish this fic, could you possibly post a summery of what the rest of the fic was going to contain? Like a rough draft of scenes you intended to write? I"m all for imagination, but I do like to have an idea of where the author was going with their vision even if it didn't get there.

thanks!
Cals1686 chapter 16 . 5/10
I'm pretty sure I read this one last year before I signed up for an account with the site, so I was so happy to find it again to favorite it! But I swear there was more! This can't be where it ended. I need closure!
agirlwithgoodergrammar chapter 10 . 5/5
Ohmigod they better not fall in love with their other halves and then give up on the halves they originally fell in love with! :D Haha but maybe the angst will be worth it. This is so cute
I love this. I have read it like 3 times over now.
Anonymous Person chapter 16 . 4/15
Well, with how this seems to be going I reckon there is a good change this is gonna become a Marichat fic. Though, if they do become a couple the chance of a reveal soon after is also raised by a significant percentage. What I find way top humorous though is how Ladynoir, Marichat and Adrienette are all names for "technically" the same couple. Not gonna include Ladrien since for one reason or another that one just seems really, REALLY weird. Which really doesn't make a shred a sense.
Anonymous Person chapter 14 . 4/15
How the hell are both of you so dang oblivious!? Ugh, I'm actually getting annoyed with the two of them. Is it really that hard to realize that the other is acting slightly different and to connect it to what you may have told him/her the day/night before? While I definitely can't say I know the answer to my own question I do have to wonder whether it's really as hard as this makes it out to be. I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to support the thought that both Ladybug and Chat Noir go to the same school. After all, I'm relatively sure both people have spoken to the other about things that happened in school right? Not to mention the fact that they're customes really don't do much to truly conceal their identities. Ladybug's especially.
Anonymous Person chapter 8 . 4/15
Various branches of science interest me but physics is not one of them. As far as I'm concerned it's nothing more than a glorified math class. Though, the one bit regarding waves/frequencies etc. was interesting.
strongerthananysword chapter 16 . 4/11
This is, quite simply, one of the very best fanfictions I have ever read. Your characterizations are incredible and the writing is flawless. I do hope you return one day to finish it! 3
Lillr Kaitou KID chapter 16 . 4/5
it would really really be awesome if you continued this amazing story
OH MY STARS I KNOW IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE YOU WROTE THIS FANTASTIC PIECE BUT PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE ADD MORE! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU! You write Chat Noir and Marinette's characters so damn well and they are soooo close to becoming an item. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
This book is the best fanfiction I have read in my entire LIFE could you maybe consider continuing it please? I liked it so much I read it twice (ω)
I’d love it if you continued with this story! Before I read this, I never understood why so many people loved Marichat. Now, it’s by far my favorite ship of the love square! Your writing is flawless, and I really do love how you portrayed Marinette and Chat Noir.