Reviews for double jeu
Shifter chapter 18 . 11/13
Hey I absolutely love this fanfic, so please continue as much as you can ️️️️️️
NightScarf chapter 4 . 8/13
So far where I am, I can say I really like this! Normally, when reading a fanfic of this, I easily get bored because of how fast everything goes; because of how the feelings, instead of being developed as they should be with each chapter, are already ready-do to every situation. Both the fact that ya decided to use Cat's injury to work their relationship and the way you are doing it, are impressive.

Again, so far so good!
HamClad chapter 9 . 8/13
This perfectly encapsulates why out of all the possible combinations of Marinette/Ladybug and Adrien/Chat Noir, MariChat is my most favorite, given how that's the only way for them to truly open up towards one another without masks or infatuation getting in the way. Of course they would fall in love with each other all over again, at least if they did love each other for reasons other than pure appearances.
HamClad chapter 9 . 8/13
I'm loving this tightrope balance of identities and personalities being exchanged. Supposed lies are truths in reality, and vice versa for supposed truths, unbeknownst to the characters. This is probably one of the clearest examples of dramatic irony that I have ever seen.
This was SUCH a great fic. It's a shame that it looks like you dropped it. I still had a fantastic time reading all the chapters you did write, very enjoyable :)
Starry Starry chapter 1 . 6/4
I love this story
cyiusblack chapter 18 . 12/23/2020
update soon
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
super story
FeuCeleste chapter 18 . 8/27/2020
(My language skills are quite limited, please excuse me for that and know that I would like to say more, but oh, anyway... x'D) I loved this story, each chapter has been a true pleasure ! If there is an update one day, I will definitely be there to read.
I just didn't understand what was going on with the other author, because I saw on the website (whose link is in the previous chapter) that there wasn't activity either... So, I hope everything's okay and that you guys were able to contact each other. :o
Anyway. Thank you for these great moments of reading. 3
FeuCeleste chapter 15 . 8/24/2020
I’m... melting /cries/3 This is adorable. I love this fanfiction, it’s amazing!
Mysticfire98 chapter 17 . 8/21/2020
Hello, I know you said you wouldn’t be able to update anymore, but when I tried to add on the end of the URL you gave us to the Archive of Our Own website, it didn’t find any page. Is there a title or site where I can read the end of the story please?
Crazy Random Writer chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
OMG I REMEMBER THIS COMIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
Ратдрттрилоплпдлалалладкдкьплдп бабабаьк але балальвьвла влаштування влади агата анла
HamClad chapter 8 . 5/20/2020
I agree with this. I think that in order to form a stronger and more genuine relationship, each one of the two has to spend more time with the other's alter ego that they are not romantically attracted to, so that they can get a better glimpse of the person behind the mask. I really like the MariChat pairing because Marinette tends to be more open in her original self while it's the opposite for Adrien. Thus, their relationship feels much more natural and less stifled by the fronts that each of them put up.
HamClad chapter 8 . 5/20/2020
I love the double revelations going on with both Marinette and Chat Noir simultaneously.