Reviews for double jeu
LillieGus chapter 1 . 8/27
I love the story. I hope you finish it soon
Neeko96 chapter 18 . 8/26
Cute, but I feel the slow burn in my soul!-
jacob.rockhill613 chapter 18 . 8/12
well i don't know if this is still going but it's a fantastic story and i hope to see more.
Ari Black-18 chapter 18 . 8/12
First I discovered the comic and after I finished that I'm lucky enough to find the art of fanfiction that inspired it just to find it incomplete... I really hope you will come back some day because this story has so much potential to continue and to have an amazing ending, it would truly be a tragedy to abandon it.
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING PLS UPDATE! PLSSS! TT
You have created a masterpiece. I just spammed the whole thing. By all that is Ladybug, more please?
Wooow this is just so good ! I can't wait for the next part !
Tho I understand that you are busy :3
guest chapter 18 . 6/18
ahhh youre so good at writing! i know youve been busy but please post soon!
wanderer02 chapter 18 . 5/6
Oh please continue this! I love it and really want to find out what happens!
SpawnofAnarion chapter 7 . 4/26
Et voila! Give Chat Noir the prize. After months of hard work and numerous just-a-friend failures, he's finally won the captain obvious catpetition XD
Fantastic story so far, though-I think you've done a great job blending their perspectives and keeping their interactions natural. I really do love some good Marichat banter, and this is definitely good Marichat banter. Thank you so much for your hard work!
Rymatsukie18 chapter 18 . 4/6
Heyy! i really am curious if there is an ending to this fanfiction. i really love it.. thank you! i hope that you will finish it someday
Крута))
AmericanDemigod chapter 1 . 3/6
Chat, are you ok? Please be ok!
RGS chapter 1 . 2/8
Oh wow this was great! I see it hasn’t been updated in a few months and you seem to be busy, but boy do I hope you continue with this! I really want to see the reveal and how awkward it’ll be, so keep it up!
(Internally squealing like a fan girl squirrel on a sugar high rampage!.)
O.o