Reviews for double jeu
FeuCeleste chapter 18 . 8/27
(My language skills are quite limited, please excuse me for that and know that I would like to say more, but oh, anyway... x'D) I loved this story, each chapter has been a true pleasure ! If there is an update one day, I will definitely be there to read.
I just didn't understand what was going on with the other author, because I saw on the website (whose link is in the previous chapter) that there wasn't activity either... So, I hope everything's okay and that you guys were able to contact each other. :o
Anyway. Thank you for these great moments of reading. 3
FeuCeleste chapter 15 . 8/24
I’m... melting /cries/3 This is adorable. I love this fanfiction, it’s amazing!
Mysticfire98 chapter 17 . 8/21
Hello, I know you said you wouldn’t be able to update anymore, but when I tried to add on the end of the URL you gave us to the Archive of Our Own website, it didn’t find any page. Is there a title or site where I can read the end of the story please?
Crazy Random Writer chapter 1 . 8/12
OMG I REMEMBER THIS COMIC!
Ратдрттрилоплпдлалалладкдкьплдп бабабаьк але балальвьвла влаштування влади агата анла
HamClad chapter 8 . 5/20
I agree with this. I think that in order to form a stronger and more genuine relationship, each one of the two has to spend more time with the other's alter ego that they are not romantically attracted to, so that they can get a better glimpse of the person behind the mask. I really like the MariChat pairing because Marinette tends to be more open in her original self while it's the opposite for Adrien. Thus, their relationship feels much more natural and less stifled by the fronts that each of them put up.
HamClad chapter 8 . 5/20
I love the double revelations going on with both Marinette and Chat Noir simultaneously.
BookaholicWeeb chapter 18 . 4/24
Amaaaazinggggg! Loving the story so far 3 :)
Neyane chapter 18 . 4/19
Aaaaah, no, I want the end of the story! How they finally would be able to do the identity reveal, hopefully without being distracted by some random akuma!
Anyway, I'm stull happy this story had more chapters here than the available parts on You Tube as a Comic Dub.
Merci beaucoup pour cette histoire en tout cas ;)
halina.gol chapter 18 . 2/6
This story is brilliant, you HAVE to make a new chapter.
Flower chapter 18 . 1/10
I love this story so much! I understand if you won't be able to finish it, but I would absolutely love keep reading it. You have done really well keeping to the original characters and story while making a beautiful one of your own. It's great!
HamClad chapter 10 . 1/3
This is what I crave. Not the grand reveal-heavens know that we've got more than enough of that on this site-but the interactions between the two when they are trying to find out more and more about the other.. let each other into their other life...it's pretty satisfying to read.
HamClad chapter 11 . 1/3
Lol, this almost sounds like the classic 'finding the glass shoes situation' from Cinderella.
HamClad chapter 11 . 1/3
Honestly, this embodies why I like Marichat the best. The midnight balcony talks, a 'princess' and her 'knight', preconceived walls and barriers vanished, and no ackwardness or nervousness.
FanFictionist1 chapter 18 . 11/18/2019
I hope you plan to still update this story. I binged it all after I found a comic of it dubbed on YouTube, then found the actual comic on DeviantArt. It's that good.