Reviews for double jeu
Found this story via the DeviantArt comic of it. I don’t normally read fanfics, but this one is really good! Your characterization has been superb. MariChat never really made a lot sense to me, but now I see why so many people love it. This story is amazing! Are you going to keep writing it? Please update soon!
purlnsquee94 chapter 16 . 1/15
I know it's been a long time since you've updated this, but I would love to see more! I prefer MariChat, but you've had me melting at all of it! 3
Aelindsong1991 chapter 16 . 1/15
*squeal* I loved this chapter. I can't wait to read more 3
Scarletnight18 chapter 1 . 1/15
This is such a adorable and simple but undeniably charming story. I feel in love with it quickly and couldn't stop reading it. It just made me squirm with how cute it was. Kudos to the author. You're writing style is unique and works so well with the story and just adds a little something extra to it. I can't wait to read what else you've written! Keep working hard!
Wonky Wendy chapter 16 . 1/13
I really hope that this hasn't been discontinued! I really love this story!
Please do updateee. I need more marichat in my life. :)
It's 2018. Hello there. I really hope you would continue this story because it is reaalllly good.
morfirefairy chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I really hope you continue this I would even be willing to donate if you did one of those patreon things.
guest.c chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Hooo lovley story ㅠ.ㅠ great work I love it
Syrelle chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
Oh dear lord your teasing us now. I came across Tresity's comic of this and I just had to read the original fanfic. I'm such a huge fan of the show and your work. I binged read all 16 chapters in one night, although I shouldn't be going to sleep at 3 in the morning. I wish this could happen in the show... They need to 'steal/borrow' some ideas of of you. I'm so excited for what happens next! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
Oops, i did it again. Started reading a fic, didn't check the update date.
And now i'm misserableeeee. This is tooo good, so sad you didn't get to complete it. :/
Dwarrior chapter 16 . 11/29/2017
real great story... I'd love to see what happens next. keep up the awesomeness...
standasawitness chapter 16 . 11/14/2017
THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I love every. single. word. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! I really hope that you don't intend to abandon this story, because I might never recover from that news, haha. Just like the show, it makes me so mad, because they're so oblivious and silly. I literally said out loud "Just kiss already!" during that last chapter. Oops. ;) You are capturing them beautifully! I cannot believe how amazing this story is. Thank you for writing it, and I look forward to an update! You are fantastic! :D
flakeshake07 chapter 16 . 11/13/2017
Amazing story!
lilac-kat chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
So I see it's been over ten months since you've updated, and I won't hold any high hopes, but... I *do* hope you can continue/finish this story at some point. I first discovered it via Treisty's tumblr comic, and for their sake I hope you don't let them run out of material to make a cute comic out of. That said, I understand if you've lost interest/time in maintaining this fic, but I hope you can at least let us all know! :)