Reviews for Requiem
seraphina987 chapter 12 . 4/6/2019
Loved the new chapter
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 4/6/2019
I love this story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
levi.hall.9279 chapter 11 . 4/5/2019
Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter and I am eagerly anticipating the next one
miso-misi chapter 11 . 3/13/2019
nice chapter. rly love the change that harry is now at a strong position
and wow he helped. rly like how this is going along
Halogien chapter 11 . 3/10/2019
Gosh I didn't know this updated but man. This is a fantastic and unique story!
xiu chapter 11 . 3/4/2019
i looooooooooooooove it i hope to read a new chapter soon, please?
AnimeNerdX chapter 11 . 3/6/2019
It's probably been but I'm honestly just glad it's not hiatus and left in progress for forever.
I like sassy Harry, I think he should keep the picks for blackmail later on, just in case.
belle hawk chapter 11 . 3/5/2019
And here borns the Batman :))
mithrilandtj chapter 11 . 3/5/2019
Interesting
mithrilandtj chapter 6 . 3/5/2019
Alfred is supposed to be more observant in canon
He tends to call Bruce on his bullshit
megipegi chapter 11 . 3/4/2019
great chapter, thank you for the update and I cannot wait for the next one!
Tempest S chapter 11 . 3/4/2019
Harry's just so dark and twisted.
Hunnypooh chapter 11 . 3/4/2019
Okay, very good chapter. I starting to see where you're going with it, and will continue to withhold judgement until it develops further. Although, I did choke down a laugh about the reader whiplash when it came to pills. I assume it was a purposeful callback to the reaction the sudden reveal of the pills had caused readers (including myself), and a very clever line in total. In short, I like what I see, please continue.
ej-83 chapter 11 . 3/4/2019
Hahaha..oh just expose it harry..n let the chaos rules of them for bullying, assaulting n attempted rape of the wayne heir.. let their repo be ruined..n let bruce finally have his conscious n be a human instead of a brat like those who did that to him..at least he can finally feel on how its like being treated like how he treated harry..
RRW chapter 11 . 3/4/2019
Deep chapter...so, so deep.
360 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »