Reviews for The Third Time
Ravenna Frost chapter 2 . 4/9
'More-loving souls', though.
Have I mentioned that Natsu and Gray's friendship is probably the cutest, most infuriating, most complex, simple, and downright fascinating thing ever?
Especially when you write it. I love it!
Kirinchin chapter 2 . 1/18
I swear, I read everyone of your FT's fanfic more than 5 times...
I want moooreeee!
Guest of Honor chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Ooooooooh~ I agree with the comment below!
Hi chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I think that making a chapter in Grey's point of view would be interesting. I would really like it, if nothing else. Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This is written incredibly well, and is ver heart wrenching. I really enjoyed reading this, and have to say this is one of the best fanfic I've ever read. Good job.
emmahoshi chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
this is really a wonderful surprise, i understand that the first chapter was perfect on its own but really who can say no to a part 2? it is nice to see that gray is slightly better now . and i like how this chapter went into a different direction than i imagined because from the title i thought that this would be about the progress gray made but it really was nice to see the deeper friendship between the two portrayed from natsu's insecurity's point of view. this was really wonderful
Kori no Koibito chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
And then they fall in love. And kiss. and Stay together forever. #cries
thank god I didn't read it in public lol.
i really didn't think it could have had a continuation. Good job making one! but again, it ain't necessary. But amazing. catch my drift? XD
oh man. That hug *cries cuz Gratsu* I ship them way the hell too much.
NekoRyuuKo chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
I love it! This is just awesome. I have no other words to describe this amazingness!
Good story buddy chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
Wow! This was so good
Kyogre chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
These two... it's cute, but I hope at some point they develop a little emotional maturity and stop talking in circles around each other. At least once in a while.

But they do seem to manage, so that's good. I really like how despite being "rivals," Gray and Natsu clearly have a good relationship and care about each other, it's nice.

(I hope somebody reminds Natsu of this when he spills all the "if Zeref dies, so do all his creations" stuff.)
Zane Takeshi chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
I like how you did this. I liked the original one shot and I enjoyed this second part as well. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Lilymoon9 chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
So sweet :") it beautifully concludes the story
I really liked the part where gray tries comforting Natsu in his own way *so tsundere XD* it was very well written and heartwarming :"")
Love your fics always! Waiting for your next story :D
Katcchan chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
As usual, this didn't disappoint. I am happy that you did a good job in portraying how they care about each other. It's really comforting that other than that of the anime, people could really see the bond between Natsu and Gray, and you're the one who I really trust in making these kinds of stories. Thank you; only great stories like yours can make me spring up in bed at 5 in the morning. Definitely not regretting it. Thank you once again and have a good day!
xMisasha chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
IM CRYING DAMMIT WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME
Lilymoon9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Love you're stories and writing 3 very elegant and powerful :"") the way you depict grays feelings and inner turmoil is accurate and exactly what I think of his character! Keep it up! I really love your stories :"") 3