Reviews for And Whispered In the Sounds of Silence
Dragon chapter 5 . 8/27/2018
This is a delight
Quacked Lurker chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
Vader - sorry, Anakin - had thought of Firmus as FAMILY since before Piett was promoted?
Oh wow!
No wonder this guy is one of Ekkrath's rescues.
After all, you don't leave family behind. Nor let them be the fall-guys.
SWEET!
thriceandonce chapter 3 . 10/27/2017
I love all the stories in this series - your characterisation of Anakib post-Empire is delightful. This chapter, though - this one is my favourite. It makes me sob every time just from sheer feels. *hearts*
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 8/31/2017
This is great.
jademari chapter 3 . 6/24/2017
I...am stunned speechless. This is amazing.
Searchingforangels chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
My heart did something that hurt at "General Skywalker." And also at "Agh! She warned me-"
Mom Motha raised some really good points about all the reasons Anakin is stuck being free, and it's kind of heartbreaking, too, when put in that light.
YellingInSpace chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
“He slammed the bottle down. "Holy kriffin' shavit!"“

I read these ficlets more often than i can count and i still laugh put loud whenever i read this.
Poor Piett :D
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Yea! This is what all of the Ekkreth fans would love to see!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
This was beautiful. (I've just read chapter 3). Poetic and heartbreaking and hopeful and determined.
I especially loved the paragraph that starts "He shook the cape in his hand. "In a cage of black steel he laid him, without escape, without allies"

(No reply needed, but I'm princesspotpourri on tumblr. Sorry to post anonymously)
EJeanTheCat chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Aww, my drunk babies.
EJeanTheCat chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
That is the most epic retelling of Star Wars ever. You get (almost) all the gold stars. (Fia gets the rest.)
EJeanTheCat chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Poor guy. His suspension of disbelief just died. He is done. XD
Pom Rania chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
That was gorgeous.
Pom Rania chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Skywalker? More like TROLLwalker. Skytroller? It sounded better in my head.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
This is brilliant. I love DAV (possibly my favorite SW fic of all time) and you certainly did it justice here. Thank you for sharing!