Reviews for Red Mage, Looking For Group
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 10 . 5/16
Ah this is great
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 9 . 5/16
This is seriously kinda awesome
darkpsychoqueen chapter 12 . 5/15
o man love this story and hope u get back into writing it
I really wish you would continue this story & the spin-off because it has a lot of potential & it's very entertaining
FrictionX42 chapter 12 . 3/29
This story started good, but the moment Petunia spoke to the professors brought it to awesome. I await, with no small amount of glee, in hopes this is continued.
E.Elliot chapter 12 . 3/8
I love it!
A wonderfully enjoyable little tale.
As an old gamer I really liked the FINAL FANTASY angle.
All of your stories have been quite lovely; please continue.
Thanks
Pi3 chapter 12 . 2/5
I hope someday you will post here I Kwon that live and inspiration is evasive but I love a lot of you harry potter fics.
Fox of the snowy night chapter 2 . 1/12
*Facepalms*
"GOD DAMNIT URAHARA! THIS ISNT YOUR TIMELINE!"
phosphophillite49 chapter 2 . 12/29/2021
damn tho
Seele Zeit chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
me, years later playing FFXIV and wanting to party up for a Bozja engagement: Red Mage Looking For Group (the prophecy has been fulfilledlooks up this fic again*
the real narnia chapter 12 . 11/23/2021
this is great, I Love chaos so so so so much! I like the idea that the parseltongue is passed differen through Lilys line (to be fair, I think Petunias mentioned she talked to toads once or something, and who knows how far parseltongue goes? maybe it covers amphibians too?) I'm excited for their sorting and for the complete and utter madness that comes from school
tlt.ssm.06122001 chapter 1 . 10/14/2021
Dood this story... my god it good! I like it a lot, planing to reread it lol!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2021
Awesome story! I loved reading it. If you decide to (and if life lets you) continue the story, I'd enjoy reading it and I'm sure it would be epic.
mccallisterhelen chapter 12 . 9/28/2021
The wizarding world is either going to be turned upside down or just burned to the ground, depending on how bored they get. Or if Dudley and Hermione get too disgusted to bother contianing Iris and her pyromania. Hilarious and adoarably soothing story.
1,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »