Reviews for Red Mage, Looking For Group
Guest chapter 11 . 18h
This story is so amazing! I really hope you update soon because I need more of it! Pretty please with lots of your favorite praises on top?
rhett.leonard.1 chapter 11 . 7/16
Is this fic over, its great.
Spidey-phd chapter 5 . 6/30
I am very intrigued by a fanfic that doesn't portray the Grangers as mad scientists, saints, or retired SAS agents, just two hard-working professionals who assume that their overly intelligen and overly mature daughter is safe (and happy) on her own.
Mmars69 chapter 11 . 6/25
Thank you for this story. I'm sad that there isn't more of it and I hope you haven't abandoned it.
It really is one of my favorites!
BTW has anyone attempted to recover anything from your fried hard drives?
Mmars69 chapter 9 . 6/25
Thank you for this wonderful story. I am very much enjoying it.
Mmars69 chapter 8 . 6/25
I like the title for this chapter. As well as the, Petunia Unchained, bit.
Thank you for this wonderful story. I'd have liked to have seen the professor's faces when Iris appeared.
Mmars69 chapter 7 . 6/25
Thanks for writing, keep up the good work.
I for one appreciate your efforts on our, and your, behalf.
Thank you.
Mmars69 chapter 6 . 6/25
I don't ordinarily like history, but this was interesting.
Thank you.
Mmars69 chapter 5 . 6/25
Thanks again for writing this story. I'm really enjoying it.
I disagree with making Hermione a Black Mage. I think she would make a better Red Mage. One of my favorite parties is either four Red Mages Or two Red Mages, a White mage, and a Black Mage.
I sacrifice the Black Mages high power spells for the hitting power combined with spells of the Red Mages. Besides, sometimes the party needs more healing than one White Mage can provide. Having said that, it's your party. At any rate, like I said, I'm sure enjoying the story!
Mmars69 chapter 4 . 6/25
You will stop making your readers laugh themselves sick.
Thanks for this wonderful story! Oh, and you can keep making me laugh, I was just kidding ;))
Mmars69 chapter 3 . 6/25
My first boss fight! Yay! I laughed so hard! Thank you for writing this story. What a fresh approach to a Harry Potter story. I hate to say it, and I'm not sure how you would work it out but, the most logical Black Mage would be Draco.
Thanks again.
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 6/25
Final Fantasy has always been one of my favorite games. Having Dudley as a fighter and Iris as a Red Mage really makes sense. Excellent start. Keep up the good work.
Ignomious rex chapter 11 . 6/24
Such a fun story. I like the good!dursleys thing you got going.
SHAE H chapter 3 . 6/16
Please please update soon love it
aidansidhe chapter 11 . 6/11
A fun story even if it is at least currently Sister!Hermione.
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »