Reviews for Red Mage, Looking For Group
willam and jack and jake chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
well done
Khatix chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
Love the fic so far and looking forward to reading the next update! Pairing wise Dudley with Susan perhaps he is all about protecting and Susan's aunt us head of the DMLE, Hermione with Neville, and Iris with Luna or Daphne cause Iris isn't the type to conform to sociey standards at all she swings to her own tune. Hope they don't get dragged down by Ron at all because Dudley will lay him on his ass for making his usual comments and Ron can't understand their world and to lazy to.
Khatix chapter 5 . 7/13/2019
I would have Neville based a druid from World of Warcraft, his love if of herbology makes him a perfect match for nature magic.
Malachar chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
I was just thinking about this story the day before you dropped this chapter, made my week you did, to know this fun little story is still kicking.

Here's hoping you kick that bout of depression soon, it's a pita for sure.
hiraikoneko chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
So glad to see an update! this fic is definitely one of my all time favs!
I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Don't worry about updating frequently or making longer chapters for our entertainment. Just take care of yourself and do what makes you happy!
RonneeM chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
Thank you for the amusing update. I actually adore the bright, manic squirrel that is Iris. She bounces around like a slightly demented kinder, followed by her far more stoic bear-wizard of a brother and their best friend, the impressively smart, overly eager but totally loyal Hermione. And yes they going to take the castle by storm!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
Looking forward to the next chapter
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
thatonecorellian chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
at long last, this story lives!
thank you for the update, hope things improve for you soon

also if you are getting tired of civ, i'd like to rec M&B:Warband and age of empires 2.

good luck, hope to see more when you can
thanks.
Alpenwolf chapter 12 . 7/12/2019
Haha, I'm imagining Daphne trying to figure the blue fire out ... consulting one book after another and failing.
DA Exodus chapter 12 . 7/12/2019
This chapter was fantastic. I'm happy to see this story get an update after so long. I fell in love with the concept of this story when I first found it a while back and I'm happy to see it get the love it deserves once more. You're an absolutely fantastic writer and I love many of your stories. I also hope that things in your life get better. I understand how bad depression can get as it's a constant problem for me as take care and if u ever need or want a friend to play civ with I'd be glad to play a game with you
suziq968 chapter 12 . 7/12/2019
Cool, Greengrass will let the intelligent Slytherins know that messing with Iris is asking to die. Dudley in Slytherin would be possibly hilarious, but he's pretty Hufflepuff in loyalty and totally Gryffindor in the touch my sister and I will cut you into little pieces (or chain you in the dungeon because I don't have time to kill you, whatever.)
suziq968 chapter 11 . 7/12/2019
OMG Hogwarts is gonna have an aneurysm! I wants wait!
Pushi19 chapter 12 . 7/12/2019
I can’t for the next chapter
suziq968 chapter 10 . 7/12/2019
Screwed, they are totally screwed!
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »