Reviews for The Man in the Elevator
HelloSkywalker chapter 22 . 6/28/2017
The last chapter of your story ? It almost made me cry... But I loved it!
Payton79 chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
I was a bit confused in the beginning. How could this be in the future is she's Miss Swan and his PA and VPs don't know her? Then in the end it made sense.
Thbk you so much for writing and sharing this story im sad it's over but I'm looking forward to what's left of The Girl with the Sugar Lips.
Vagabonda chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
Just terrific! Thank you!
lmb1 chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
A great ending to a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
Loved it! Thank you!
marymary123 chapter 13 . 6/24/2017
Rose that I can like...yippie
Mistydeb chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
Loved it. Good thing she doesn't work for him, Tanya would have to tut and show her disgust very often. Debbie
APL chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
Fun story!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/24/2017
Too many errors. Get a beta.
marymary123 chapter 11 . 6/24/2017
It is best she leavess
cmh Sleeping with him was a bad idea. His wife is dead but the love is not
Twiolic chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
I very much enjoyed TMITE, which I recently finished reading on my Kindle, hence my not reviewing. Much to my delight, along comes this fun glimpse into their future. Their professional relationship is a hoot. Feel free to keep the future takes coming.
valentinesgenie chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
I absolutely loved it Edward and his Sugar Lips Bella and her Elevator Man see you next time take care...
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
Nice to see Bella outsmart Mr. Cullen but maybe he allowed her to. Hot sex is always good. I just wish the future take would have included a baby. Would love to see Elevator Man excited about a baby.
So I've left you my thoughts along the way. I hope they helped and mostly I hope they showed you my appreciation for you delightful story. Best wishes!
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 6/26/2017
Another wonderful chapter! I loved that Alice and Ang beat them to the alter and that Edward forced the issue and made a quicker, smaller wedding happen for them. And that letter for Bella's mom, oh it made me cry! Lovely wedding and of course the elevator honeymoon sex was a brillant idea.
wow!