Reviews for The Monster in Me
Booklover345 chapter 18 . 2/13
Loved this!
Twilighted Nimi chapter 18 . 2/6
Really loved it! Carlie and Masen were so cute:-) But I did miss the rest of the gang, you know, Alice, Jazz, Em and even Rose. Thanks for sharing your work:-)
brooklynnjack chapter 1 . 1/19
My favorite vampire fic! this was a great read!
PurpleRain27 chapter 18 . 1/14
Yet another fantastic story. I love your work and often find myself re reading each piece.
BlueDiamondRing chapter 18 . 1/9
Totally enjoyed this story, thank you!
BlueDiamondRing chapter 2 . 1/8
This is good. I am chuckling about the truck being replaced with the Ford Escape. This is the smartest choice for an Edward to make, by offering a used/newer not expensive vehicle to Bella. Better than trying to force a Mercedes, Audi, ordome other high end vehicle.
Kris chapter 1 . 1/2
I loved your story. I am in love with your stories. They all are amazing. I love this hybrid Edward and brave Bella. Though I am really happy that you pulled one of your best stories ever, The Harvest Table. It was also amazing. Would love to see it back. Continue writing. Love your stories and look forward to more of your stories.
Eli42 chapter 18 . 1/3
I loved this!
twimomof4 chapter 18 . 1/2
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 18 . 1/1
The Monster In Me has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in November by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
The Monster In Me has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
princeselisa chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
Really enjoyed this story. Thank you!
cullensrule chapter 18 . 12/24/2017
Thank you for this story. I enjoyed it very much as with your other stories.
Sukiethree chapter 18 . 12/20/2017
Absolutely loved this one of yours.
boopgirl chapter 18 . 12/14/2017