Reviews for Severing Ties
ParrishGranger chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
*bawling*
Wintry Leen chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
The entirety of the last section is powerfully poignant. That alone could stand as one whole story and it would still be able to get the same message across.
Amasian chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS SO, MY FRIEND. This WAS beautiful. BUT DAMN SAD, aslkdfjakjlew
MeMyselfandI chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
That was amazing! Made me tear up a bit. Again, amazing!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
The examples set forth helped us to learn what kind of person Neji was to Tenten. The hidden secrets they shared as well as tender moments really highlighted what their life together was like.

It was a beautiful walk through the past and albeit his death was definitely one of shock and mourning (most especially for her), it was a nice tribute to him.

I am glad your muse took you in this direction. Another wonderful story to add to the others.
pla.hayatefan1790 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
/cry a lot
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Love it and you even brought tears to my eyes, not that that is super challenging, but I would like to think so. ;) Tenten always got the short end of the stick in the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
this was just great.. this made me cry
i just love nejiten!
spilihp17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
You have a penchant for writing angsty fics and turning a sad plot into a beautiful story. First nejiten fic and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Good job.
Yukiko'li chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Oh God.. Oh No.. HERE THEY COME! STOOPP OH GOD THE TEARS. I CANT. NO. I DONT WANT EM ANYMORE! 11/10
rainyrhapsody chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
huh...it's not actually as long as i thought it was when i looked over it. never mind. it's not that long. i lied

also, haha, you put in my thing at the end. and you're a sweetheart too :)