Reviews for Romantic Idealism
ressmania chapter 1 . 12/31/2023
idenya menarik loh
Ineedcookies chapter 6 . 12/2/2023
Yo, are you dead?

I finished this whole work of pure art and went to go see what else youd written only to realise its YOU! Who give us fucking excellent stories but doesnt finish them all!

Now km going to have read your entire collection again cause its been a good 5 years and be equally disappointed.
nella20 chapter 6 . 8/20/2023
Loved everything about this fic!
SandapologistAS chapter 4 . 5/30/2023
I cannot put into words how much I adore this story. That smut was just amazing and Hermione revealing she loves him because of the veritaserum is too much. I was kinda scared they'd be caught fucking by James. That would've been kinda awkward. But if Ron and Harry confronted her, I imagined her hands on her hips, rolling her eyes as she walked away, with them hot on her heels, saying "Well I distracted him didn't I? What more do you people want, jeez."
SandapologistAS chapter 1 . 5/30/2023
This is just so delicious.
Smerby chapter 6 . 7/24/2022
Oooh this is fantastic. This absolutely satisfied every element of romantic fiction I love. I consider myself predominantly a Snape and Hermione shipper with occasional Tomiones, and I often find that so many Tomions are nonmagical AU which I can't stand and often with her older than Tom after time traveling to him. This is fantastic and absolutely satisfied my itch for an older younger dynamic between the two. There are definitely several typos and misused words, and I'm normally a real stickler for clean writing as it often takes me out of the story, but you truly wield words well enough to make me overlook those. Quickly going to read the rest of your work!
Jennieb89 chapter 6 . 7/8/2022
heyy, this waa rec'd om fbk and i loooooooooved it! love every single detail about it!
Raman Sohal chapter 6 . 6/18/2022
I was sick for first three chapters but bloody brilliant!
you made me feel.

loved it
ObliviateTom chapter 1 . 4/12/2022
Hi, I love your tomione so much! Do you mind if I translate it to Chinese and post it on ao3 and other Chinese app? I will link the original fanfic and indicate the author
WolfyLeigh chapter 6 . 1/15/2022
This was just so freaking good :3
hoeforgrimmjow chapter 4 . 12/16/2021
ok, i love this but i highly doubt tom riddle could be deceived so easily lol
Voorpret chapter 6 . 11/21/2021
Fun story!
useristooshort chapter 6 . 9/26/2021
OHMYGOD THIS IS SO GOOD I LOVE HOW U DELIVERED HERMIONE AND TOM'S RELATIONSHIP. I LOVE THIS FANFICCC!
Lolita chapter 6 . 9/25/2021
You’re the best XD
ignitemedarling chapter 2 . 9/10/2021
At this point anything that happens to hermione is her own fault. she had every chance to get him out, if she has a crucio kink its her damn problem. No one is likeable in this story ugh