Reviews for More than Skin Deep
cctwilight chapter 16 . 9/19
Edward has some bad memories for sure. I can't wait for the complete story.
DisneyGirl01 chapter 19 . 8/19
So I keep on re reading this chapter, and every timeI keep missing stuff. I loved this chapter even tho Edward is trying to creat the "normal" for him again. He's trying to just forget that he even knew Bella in a way. Even tho his heart will not let him forget. Same with Bella too, it's like they just want to forget about each other. Can't wait for Bella to come back and possibly see the tabloids about Tanya and Edward. Or see them together and he takes off to her. Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
twilightnaley19 chapter 19 . 7/22
Wow! I agree with Maria, Edward needs to talk to someone. Can't wait to read more.
RomaSweet18 chapter 19 . 7/19
I need the next chapter ASAP...
RomaSweet18 chapter 10 . 7/19
I hope Edward don't blow it up.
You're a great writer, your choice of words is very classy even the curse words are appropriately placed. Keep it up.
Mom23xx chapter 19 . 7/18
He has some demons...and needs to repair himself.
RomaSweet18 chapter 6 . 7/18
The story is really captivating.
Good luck with the rest of it.
Don't trust your eyes chapter 19 . 7/17
So glad that you updated a new chapter! You've shown us a little bit more of Edward 's terrible past; it was amazingly well written! I also loved Bella's interaction with her father. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
pnkats chapter 19 . 7/17
poor Edward. my heart breaks for him. no wonder her has issues
NKubie chapter 19 . 7/16
As much as I'm not a fan of Tanya, it's nice that they can come to some understanding. And that Tanya isn't pushing to get back together. I hope that Edward's words were pretty clear that that's not going to happen.

What a difference in the two dinners! Worlds apart, though I truly believe that Carlisle is trying to make amends. I'd say too little, too late, but at least the attempt is there. I guess.

I really, REALLY want E&B to get back together. REALLY!

xo
Nan
Romana973 chapter 19 . 7/16
Thanks for a great, but very sad, chapter!
x AnneCullen x chapter 19 . 7/14
I am really curious about what happened to Edward as a kid. Was he abused? Also will he reach out to Bella now? I really hope that he will. Looking forward to next chapter.
kmfroggi chapter 19 . 7/14
Holy cow... that's some deep stuff Edwards holding in... Will he go find bella?! God I hope so!
cealm chapter 19 . 7/14
I love your writing and am so hooked on this story! I do a happy dance when I get a notification that there is a new chapter. Thank you!
Vtweetymccn chapter 19 . 7/13
Ok Edward calm down and at least listen to Carlise he is trying to apologize.
KEEP WRITING!️