Reviews for Black and White
palmtreehead chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Yep, does seem unusual. But by taking Rin out of the picture you have made it believable. Thanks for sharing.
Sister of the Crimson Dragon chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
RIN'S IN LOVE WITH THAT PERVERTED SHIGURE?! OH MY GOSH! No wonder Haru (Hatsuharu) is sad! I feel bad for him.
ILOVEASHURA chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
please write more cant wait to read the akwardness of the next chap
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
awww is that it for this one...Haru is brilliant in this, youve easily captured his 'wondering mind' and 'cool' sense. Tohru's also pretty stubborn and amusing as always in this too. Quite frankly, its very good, writing's nothing to complain about, its interesting, made me smile and has great potential...so why has it been abandoned?

the attempt to guilt trip was perhaps one of my fav scenes. Although I find it hard to believe no one's noticed she's not in the house...unless she said she was going early to bed or something?
HaruxTohru chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
awkward. um... goood... um...creepy
loretta537 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
i really like this story, please update it
Shiro-Kitsune8 chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
I know its been a really long time since you updated this story but I'm really hoping you decide to do some work on it. I'm really interested in seeing what happens and how Haru and Tohru will get together.
The Pitcher chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
you need to type more! Or are you done with this story?
harleydayenara chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
poor Tohru! shes like a small innocent child! she needs a little more brain. lol _ i just love the story. i hope you continue to finish it! keep up the great work!

Best of wishes,

Totally CRAZY!
BlueMoonDog chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
ha ha, I love the innocent yet awkward situations you put Haru and Tohru in

I'd wish you'd continue this, but there's no pressure or hard feelings if you don't.

Plus, I might add, you have a brilliant writing style and superb ideas for plots. All your Furuba stories are a delight to read! _
vamp1987 chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
This story is great, especially since it looks like Tohru is secretely seducing Haru. I am also loving watching how each new idea that pops into her head make him squirm. I hope I'm not inundating your inbox with too many reviews, but I love giving feedback. So, as before, keep up the good work, and i hope you find time to eventually finish your Fruits Basket pieces.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
lol. This is hilarious! Will they share the bed? Will Kyo or Yuki find them? What will happen next? Great job, and keep it up!
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
aww and you stop at the best part no!
Charlie's Asexuals chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Oh, Tohru, Tohru, Tohru...I'm starting to question your innocence... '-_-

Very good chapter, though. Me likey. :)

Jaden Scorpio
loretta537 chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Hi this is so good. Is haru actually going to share the bed with tohru, if so how will black haru react. will he get found in torhu's room or bed by one of the others? come on whats going to happen.